Sign in to follow this  
tfree32

GameDay and the Board is Dead

I watched the game.  Just didn't have a lot to talk about.  All in all the game ended as I expected.  That said I think the Bucs are in better shape now than they have been in quite awhile even with the loss.

4 hours ago, tfree32 said:

What gives? This place should be hopping. Instead it's a ghost town. 

Personally, I've had my fill after many many years of one particular member that interjects his political views at every opportunity.  Even tho know one wants to hear them.

That's why I have no desire to post here anymore.

Again, I wish everyone the best.. I stop in and read now and then but this place is a shell of what it was..   Essentially, one person posts..

11 minutes ago, Axe said:

Personally, I've had my fill after many many years of one particular member that interjects his political views at every opportunity.  Even tho know one wants to hear them.

Again, I wish everyone the best.. I stop in and read now and then but this place is a shell of what it was..   Essentially, one person posts..

Hey my brother -  just use the ignore function.  We need each other, or at least I feel that way. Fuck all this other shit, I need me some more bad ass Axe compositions whether with AA or if that is moving on.....well let’s talk. 

When people on here start spouting political bullshit in Bucs threads, they get blocked.  That said, others here have kinda supported the position of the people doing it.  It would end up being a situation where everyone ends up being blocked.  Personally, if I really dislike someone, I simply wont post in their threads.

On 9/13/2020 at 11:08 PM, Axe said:

I'm sure no one noticed I was gone or gave a shit, as I deleted my post quoting yours right after it. where I also said Adios forever to BucsChat for much the same reason. But here I am now.

There are a couple posters who are special douchebags when it comes to interjection of their politics. It creates an urge to retaliate. Suppressing the urge causes unwanted agita. But here I am, back now.

I've been here forever and before it was BucsChat. Before, when it was a great way to get information about the team when living outside the area where few media sites ever mentioned them. A great time to be a fan with the internet and local fans discussing what they hear. I no longer had to go to Public libraries and read local Tampa papers on microfiche. And I am back now.

I've been here to see a core group become much like family. A large one with the usual familial disagreements, some members closer to each other than others, with some that spend time outside of this little shit hole. Yes, it has diminished to something of a half way house for fans of these poor bastards that can't shake off the Buc stink year after year. I've decided I'm not going to give that up. I am home.

I wish you'd come back home too. You are family. Ignore the assholes. They probably ignore me.  Fuck 'em.

Oh, and the reason this board was dead on game day is that many probably were unaware the season was actually started and were online reading volumes from their favorite scientists telling them that it'll never fuckin happen.