Sign in to follow this  
Seafarer

Sunday's game

Well, this will be a true test for the new Bucs team. One of the best QB's with his team and our new powerhouse. I really hope Evans is good  for game day. Haven't heard much about him but I'm sure Brady has some passes to him in his back pocket.

Nice to really look forward to a buc game. I don't understand why we can't have some fans in the stadium seats. 30%?????

Honestly...I don't expect a win Sunday. And that isn't a knock on our Bucs and more of the Saints have been together longer and have a more cohesive group given the off-season circumstances. 

I just hope to see some solid play from the defense and Brady have some kind of chemistry with the WRs and TEs. It's going to take a few games to get it going though. So I'm not expecting a W.

What I don't want to see is a rerun of last night's blowout where the Bucs play the part of the Texans.  That was horrible. 

Bucs have all the tools to keep this one close.  If the defense can put heat of Brees. get  him on the ground and pick him off once or twice, the Bucs can win this thing.  Obviously the O-Line is a critical performance piece.  Get a few decent runs early to open up the pl;ay action and the Bucs should win the game if the defense plays decent. 

3 hours ago, jobuc597 said:

last year when we played the Saints Jameis threw 4 Int's .....Jameis will be in the Stadium but he won't be chucking INT's for us....

Just flashed on an image of Jameis trying to convince Brees that the 'Eat a W' rant is the best way to fire up the team.

17 hours ago, JOEinPHX said:

Just flashed on an image of Jameis trying to convince Brees that the 'Eat a W' rant is the best way to fire up the team.

Admit it. You wanted Jameis to see if he could have thrown 40 plus TD passes with 40 interceptions. Plus Jameis leaving means Vinny will  stil lhold the record for 35 picks in a season.

2 hours ago, rook said:

Admit it. You wanted Jameis to see if he could have thrown 40 plus TD passes with 40 interceptions. Plus Jameis leaving means Vinny will  stil lhold the record for 35 picks in a season.

Busted.

On 9/11/2020 at 10:37 PM, Tundra said:

What I don't want to see is a rerun of last night's blowout where the Bucs play the part of the Texans.  That was horrible. 

After watching that game again, KC had some very friendly calls go their way.  Not saying it would have made any difference, but why is it that teams that are great seem to get all the call thrown their way?  Officiating is going to suck again this year and will cost us at least two games.  Just my opinion of course.