Sign in to follow this  
MadMac

Another season, another new Bucs kicker

While finding a kicker might be helpful, I don't find either the drafting in the 5th round or the cutting of that 5th rounder after a year all that big of a deal. If he were a LBer or Safety it wouldn't be that big of a deal except to the armchair GMs on some other sites who overanalyze everything. "This guy was last at his position in making contact within three yards of the LOS while the QB held the ball for more than 5 secs and threw the ball to the other side of the field taking this guy completely out of relevance as rated by PFF! and some of you like this guy???"

Geebus this position hurts my head.  How many years, how many draft picks? All get the yips as soon as they walk through the door.

For chrissake, just cut em all and go for 2 every time. I have more confidence in the long snatcher than these fuckups.

The Matt Bryant curse is a a bitch.

Cosign !!11!!!11!?

On 9/6/2020 at 2:30 AM, Cantankeris said:

Geebus this position hurts my head.  How many years, how many draft picks? All get the yips as soon as they walk through the door.

For chrissake, just cut em all and go for 2 every time. I have more confidence in the long snatcher than these fuckups.

The Matt Bryant curse is a a bitch.

Cosign !!11!!!11!?

Sign Bryant on one of those one hour deals. The curse of Mark Dumfuknik is the curse.