3 hours ago, Regulator16 said:

Inevitability...

...just like the odds this season gets shut down. NFL won't be able to control this shit. Stick a fork in 2020.

This season was in jeopardy the second the Bucs unveiled these dope ass uniforms.  

It was doomed when Brady signed. 

Sure.  All the billions in revenue that are generated by the NFL, and you think that this highly contagious cold is going to stop it?

Wrong.  Just like the highly contagious cold didn't stop the big box stores from lining dozens of people up wearing improper masks and standing well within 6' of each other, there's too much money involved for this to prevent the NFL.  The money generated from the NFL dwarfs the other professional leagues in terms of ad revenue, merchandising, television contracts, etc. Even in the ratings downturn over the past years, Goodell has been very good at keeping the money flowing which is why that jackass is still the Commish.

As for the Buckened situation, we'll have our season, but Brady will prove himself to be the system quarterback everyone claimed he was and Belichick will be anointed a full-blown FOOTBALL GOD for knowing Brady was done.  Gronk will get injured during the first game and retire again immediately afterward.

Our curse doesn't need a politicized pandemic to keep on rollin'.  

23 hours ago, Justafan said:

Sure.  All the billions in revenue that are generated by the NFL, and you think that this highly contagious cold is going to stop it?

Wrong.  Just like the highly contagious cold didn't stop the big box stores from lining dozens of people up wearing improper masks and standing well within 6' of each other, there's too much money involved for this to prevent the NFL.  The money generated from the NFL dwarfs the other professional leagues in terms of ad revenue, merchandising, television contracts, etc. Even in the ratings downturn over the past years, Goodell has been very good at keeping the money flowing which is why that jackass is still the Commish.

As for the Buckened situation, we'll have our season, but Brady will prove himself to be the system quarterback everyone claimed he was and Belichick will be anointed a full-blown FOOTBALL GOD for knowing Brady was done.  Gronk will get injured during the first game and retire again immediately afterward.

Our curse doesn't need a politicized pandemic to keep on rollin'.  

It is not a highly contagious cold.  Have you seen the blood clots and the multi failure symptoms when people die. It is not cold or flu symptoms as you describe it.  Some of the younger survivors after recovery are  still not healthy. Over 150, 000 dead and that is likely an under count. Keep up this shit of not wearing masks, yelling it is a hoax and pretend that Trump did not create this crisis by hiding his hand in the sand. The POTUS asshole is still promoting hydrochloroquine from a crackpot who believes in demon sperm, alien DNA and not wearing masks. Gee I did not know that was her philosophy says Trump.  You have effective therapy drugs like dexamethasone  and remdesivir Yet the dumb ass retweets her video for anti malaria drug that my dad used  when he stationed in Panama in the military  like she is a genius. I need to work out in a gym to stay healthy but there are idiots that won't wear masks. They only clean the hand areas, That's it. I have to find times like very  early in the morning or very late at night to work out.

Here a link to Dr. Stella Immanuel.  Embrace the suckiness of our POTUS and all of her "demons."

https://www.bing.com/search?q=Trump+retweets+doctor+from+Houston&form=WNSGPH&qs=SW&cvid=5bb876104a7b4301a2b257586839e5ee&pq=Trump+retweets+doctor+from+Houston&cc=US&setlang=en-US&PC=SMTS&nclid=EFA8D91EE2F7AE473112748AFBA7D0C1&ts=1596121363104&wsso=Moderate

The denialism that you represent is why Herman  Cain is dead after attending the Trump rally in Tulsa without a mask. He owned us. It is deleted from Twitter but a day before the rally he wrote how masks were stupid. The bad cold got him. There are number of football players that are opting out of their contract because of the bad cold. Sure that is perfectly normal when well conditioned athletes pass on millions as they are afraid of infecting themselves and others because of the "bad cold."

1 hour ago, Boatrunner said:

MLB has been going strong for a week, NBA starts today, I think we will have an NFL season,  there will be a lot subsitions and guys out for weeks at a time but I have faith we will still have a season. 

I hope your right ....I'm not as faithful .....But i am hopeful.....

Just keep pretending it is an election hoax. BTW, the GOP Governor of Texas just told the people of Texas to cut this crap out.

https://www.kxan.com/news/coronavirus/14-dallas-family-members-get-covid-19-after-virus-deniers-party-1-dead-and-another-on-life-support/

A Dallas man who hosted family members in June, under the thought COVID-19 was a hoax, now regrets that after one member died and 13 others tested positive for the virus, with one on life support.

According the a report by NBC, Tony Green invited his partner’s parents over to his house for a party June 13. Green admitted no one wore masks, as he thought “the mainstream media and the Democrats were using it [COVID-19} to create panic, crash the economy and destroy Trump’s chances at re-election.”

The next day, Green felt sick. Two days later, his partner of nine years and parents felt sick. However, his partner’s parents, whom Green considers his in-laws even though he and his partner aren’t married, still went to Austin for the birth of their first grandchild, the report says.

Two other family members went to Austin with the in-laws. Both got sick. The parents of the newborn also got sick. The newborn didn’t, Green said.

Everyone tested positive for coronavirus, Green said. He and his father-in-law, Rafael Ceja, were admitted to a hospital June 24, and then Ceja’s mother was admitted to the same hospital later on. She was one of the family members who traveled from Dallas to Austin with Green’s in-laws.

The mother died of COVID-19 complications on July 2, Green said. She was in the room next to her son, and her son didn’t even know she was there. Ceja learned later that day she died, Green said. Only 10 family members could attend her funeral two days later, Green said.

Ceja is still on life support as of July 27, according to a GoFundMe page that Green set up.

Two of Ceja’s sisters, one of his nephews and a brother-in-law had all contracted the virus bringing the total number of infected family members to 14, Green said.

Twelve family members have either recovered or are in various stages of recovery, Green said.

“I cannot help but feel responsible for convincing our families it was safe to have a get-together,” Green told NBC News in a phone interview. “There’s a lot of things that I would have done differently.”

On 7/30/2020 at 10:54 AM, rook said:

It is not a highly contagious cold.  Have you seen the blood clots and the multi failure symptoms when people die. It is not cold or flu symptoms as you describe it.  Some of the younger survivors after recovery are  still not healthy. Over 150, 000 dead and that is likely an under count. Keep up this shit of not wearing masks, yelling it is a hoax and pretend that Trump did not create this crisis by hiding his hand in the sand. The POTUS asshole is still promoting hydrochloroquine from a crackpot who believes in demon sperm, alien DNA and not wearing masks. Gee I did not know that was her philosophy says Trump.  You have effective therapy drugs like dexamethasone  and remdesivir Yet the dumb ass retweets her video for anti malaria drug that my dad used  when he stationed in Panama in the military  like she is a genius. I need to work out in a gym to stay healthy but there are idiots that won't wear masks. They only clean the hand areas, That's it. I have to find times like very  early in the morning or very late at night to work out.

Here a link to Dr. Stella Immanuel.  Embrace the suckiness of our POTUS and all of her "demons."

https://www.bing.com/search?q=Trump+retweets+doctor+from+Houston&form=WNSGPH&qs=SW&cvid=5bb876104a7b4301a2b257586839e5ee&pq=Trump+retweets+doctor+from+Houston&cc=US&setlang=en-US&PC=SMTS&nclid=EFA8D91EE2F7AE473112748AFBA7D0C1&ts=1596121363104&wsso=Moderate

The denialism that you represent is why Herman  Cain is dead after attending the Trump rally in Tulsa without a mask. He owned us. It is deleted from Twitter but a day before the rally he wrote how masks were stupid. The bad cold got him. There are number of football players that are opting out of their contract because of the bad cold. Sure that is perfectly normal when well conditioned athletes pass on millions as they are afraid of infecting themselves and others because of the "bad cold."

Please take your political bullshit elsewhere K? Thanks

I am practically the only here posting sports here when players are signed or how the games are played.  See the Rays board. When I talk about COVID, is about how we are going make up games with the Phillies and Marlins as opponents. 

I don't start political threads but damn I am not going let post bullshit unchallenged.. The Rays are playing without fans. They do not have Austin Meadows their best  hitter. A ton of games that have been canceled because of the idiot Marlins,. Now they are talking about 7 inning doubleheaders after originally not having any. We got the dumb ass 2nd base rule in extra innings  because of the virus. It is not politics anymore. It is  part of professional sports just like the 1400 cardboard cut outs there were in the stands in Atlanta.

In football we lost our 3rd round pick temporarily to the point we executed the deal on McCoy in case he is not available. ^ patriots may opt out which ironically may make them able to sign Clowney on a deal. Donovan Smith has not decided whether to play yet. I hope he does but I am not going to blame him if he doesn't. Like it or not, this virus is real and we see it every day. The multi billion dollar SEC is playing only conference games. Guess what? It is the last thing they wanted to do either. No FSU vs Florida game this year.

KC has to fear cruising through the season only to see their season go south if Mahomes gets COVID. Plus players that have to be quarantined or other players that might get infected. Until this thing is cured, it is part of the game just like an injury report. The problem is the babies that will not accept this is the future until we get a  vaccine to end it. Bruce Arian is talking about his 3rd Quarterback is in quarantine to make sure he always has a QB that know the system. Planning on what you  have to do when someone gets infected is  football strategy and even more complicated than planning for injuries.

I tried to let this go but too many people have died to let people spread this idiocy about a bad cold.. If you want  do not talk about politics, pretend that is all me that it is none of the Trump people here. If they shut their fucking mouth about Trump and spreading false health info,  I can do it too.

1 hour ago, fanofdabucs said:

As if this place wasn't a dump before..now it has turned into a political bullshit board. Lovely ladies..

FUCK political talk..no mods in here and look what happens. 

This place had a good run. 

Hey take it easy Fanof it's not like we have sports to talk about and guess what it's ..because of the Virus....I prefer to keep sports talk about sports....I really can't understand how this country has equated a virus into politics...Are we not worried about the world?....How the hell does wearing a mask or not make you a Demarcate or Republican....isn't it really about getting this Country and the World for that Matter Healthy ......I've been around since 53 and I've never seen this country so divided.....maybe we shouldn't talk about politics...but it's obvious we aren't listening to each other....

I would love to have a season of sports. I have watched all 7 Rays games, the Orlando MSL soccer games and even the Orlando Magic NBA games. I have seen every rerun of a Bucs game that I can find online. I have my own DVDs and tapes. I watched the NFL Top 100 and can tell you that Lavonte David is 100, Chris Godwin is 38 and Shaq Barret is 32 Mike Evans is 30 and Tom Brady is ranked 14th.  Unfortunately the Virus does affect competition unless you think Austin Meadows sucks. He missed all 7 games. The Rays could have used his bat last night. I don't think it is coincidence the Bucs sign McCoy after our third round pick was put in quarantine from either exposure to an infected person or he has the virus himself. 

The Marlins having 19 players infected is sports. The Patriots having six players willing to bypass the season for fear of COVID is sports. Donovan Smith thinking of doing the same is sports. Will Tristan Wirfs take his place at LT or will both guys be the two OTs that will anchor the OL. Every week the COVID report will matter since it  can take a lot of the teams out all at once. There are no exhibition games this year. Practice is limite.d God knows what that will do to rookies like Wirf. All of this is sports..

It is not sports when someone posts a cartoon that is a Democratic hoax to win the November election. Then it is politics.

12 hours ago, JOEinPHX said:

These are political facts.  Denying or ignoring or shuffling them aside is bullshit.

"Political facts"????

Laughing my mother fucking ass off.

What an oxymoron 

It's not about denying or shuffling. It's about an escape from the "news" outlets and the endless bickering.

If you want to debate your political views or feel the need to place blame on someone for the world's problems, then there are plenty of places on the interweb to vent and show everyone how you feel..if that's your thing. 

But this place, what is left of it anyway, should still be a place to talk sports, tits, food, laugh about all the characters that have made this place fun over the past decades. 

Football is starting up again (i know i know doom and gloom about how it will be shut down), the Rays are playing real games (I know cases have and will pop up), MLS is playing, the Lightning will start playing games soon...I'd rather talk about it now while we can.

There are SO many places for political bullshit talk, SO many places to talk about The virus, SO many places voice your opinions on all these wonderful topics...I was just hoping we could leave this place as a place to get away from all that shit. 

15 hours ago, jobuc597 said:

Hey take it easy Fanof it's not like we have sports to talk about 

Watched some really good golf yesterday and looking forward to the weekend conclusion. 

Saw a great soccer match end in PKs last night.

Watched my Rays lose to a very shitty Os team last night.

Saw Tom fucking Brady throwing passes in the Bucs uniform at training camp. Exciting stuff

Saw the Lightning ramping up for the start of what should be an exciting end of the hockey season.

I know I know, the virus will shut it all down and we will all be without sports and everything will suck in life again....well until then I plan to enjoy it. 

I know, crazy right?? 

https://www.pewterreport.com/bucs-waive-three-players/ 

The Bucs were busy making moves to their roster on Friday as they have waived wide receivers Jaydon Mickens, Spencer Schnell and outside linebacker Nasir Player.

There are two more Bucs on this list under the COVID Reserves- 7th round pick Raymond Calais and and one-year back Aca’Cedric Ware on the Reserve/COVID-19 list, along with Ke'Shawn Vaughn who was a third round pick.

It explains the LeSean McCoy signing.

https://www.pewterreport.com/updated-nfl-covid-19-opt-out-tracker/

There are the opt outs. There are no Buccaneers on this list so far. Once you opt out, you can not come back in. Keep track of this list as it broken down by teams the Bucs play and those they are not playing unless the Bucs play against them in the playoffs or Super Bowl.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2020/07/18/clarifying-the-2020-injured-reserve-covid-19-rules/

Because of COVID,  the Injured Reserve rules and the COVID Reserve list rules are generous this year to allow maximum rosters . These are 2020 Rules only.

The 2020-only rules, which become effective after 4:00 p.m. ET on Sunday, September 6, will allow the team to remove any player with a football or non-football injury from the roster for three weeks. After three weeks, the player will be eligible to return to practice. Once he returns to practice, the team will have 21 days to place him back on the active roster.

This applies to all injuries, football or non-football. The unprecedented flexibility to park players on IR/NFI and to bring them back after only three games comes from a broader desire to ensure that the maximum number of players are available to play this season, in the event of a COVID-19 outbreak.

As to players who test positive for COVID-19, even more flexibility will apply. A player with a confirmed diagnosis will be placed on the Exempt/Commissioner Permission List. Once the player is medically cleared, the team will be eligible for a roster exemption. A player who is on the Exempt/Commissioner Permission List for less than four weeks will get a one-week roster exemption. If the player is one the list for four weeks or more, it becomes a two-week exemption.

In other words, players who test positive for COVID-19 won’t be required to miss at least three weeks. They’ll be placed not on IR or NFI but the Commissioner Exempt list, a designation that has become known in recent years for the placement of players facing off-field allegations of misconduct. There will be no minimum or maximum stay on the Commissioner Exempt list.

Placement on the Commissioner Exempt list always entails full payment. Thus, it’s now abundantly clear that players who test positive will not face the loss of compensation — even if they caught the virus away from the workplace.

5 hours ago, fanofdabucs said:

Watched some really good golf yesterday and looking forward to the weekend conclusion. 

Saw a great soccer match end in PKs last night.

Watched my Rays lose to a very shitty Os team last night.

Saw Tom fucking Brady throwing passes in the Bucs uniform at training camp. Exciting stuff

Saw the Lightning ramping up for the start of what should be an exciting end of the hockey season.

I know I know, the virus will shut it all down and we will all be without sports and everything will suck in life again....well until then I plan to enjoy it. 

I know, crazy right?? 

Sure...but it's like having your dick sucked and right before wabble wabble squirt .....she passes out....

Just wear a non political mask and maybe we can look forward to sports

On 7/31/2020 at 3:59 PM, rook said:

I am practically the only here posting sports here when players are signed or how the games are played.  See the Rays board. When I talk about COVID, is about how we are going make up games with the Phillies and Marlins as opponents. 

I don't start political threads but damn I am not going let post bullshit unchallenged.. The Rays are playing without fans. They do not have Austin Meadows their best  hitter. A ton of games that have been canceled because of the idiot Marlins,. Now they are talking about 7 inning doubleheaders after originally not having any. We got the dumb ass 2nd base rule in extra innings  because of the virus. It is not politics anymore. It is  part of professional sports just like the 1400 cardboard cut outs there were in the stands in Atlanta.

In football we lost our 3rd round pick temporarily to the point we executed the deal on McCoy in case he is not available. ^ patriots may opt out which ironically may make them able to sign Clowney on a deal. Donovan Smith has not decided whether to play yet. I hope he does but I am not going to blame him if he doesn't. Like it or not, this virus is real and we see it every day. The multi billion dollar SEC is playing only conference games. Guess what? It is the last thing they wanted to do either. No FSU vs Florida game this year.

KC has to fear cruising through the season only to see their season go south if Mahomes gets COVID. Plus players that have to be quarantined or other players that might get infected. Until this thing is cured, it is part of the game just like an injury report. The problem is the babies that will not accept this is the future until we get a  vaccine to end it. Bruce Arian is talking about his 3rd Quarterback is in quarantine to make sure he always has a QB that know the system. Planning on what you  have to do when someone gets infected is  football strategy and even more complicated than planning for injuries.

I tried to let this go but too many people have died to let people spread this idiocy about a bad cold.. If you want  do not talk about politics, pretend that is all me that it is none of the Trump people here. If they shut their fucking mouth about Trump and spreading false health info,  I can do it too.

On 7/31/2020 at 4:57 PM, jobuc597 said:

Hey take it easy Fanof it's not like we have sports to talk about and guess what it's ..because of the Virus....I prefer to keep sports talk about sports....I really can't understand how this country has equated a virus into politics...Are we not worried about the world?....How the hell does wearing a mask or not make you a Demarcate or Republican....isn't it really about getting this Country and the World for that Matter Healthy ......I've been around since 53 and I've never seen this country so divided.....maybe we shouldn't talk about politics...but it's obvious we aren't listening to each other....

On 7/31/2020 at 7:11 PM, JOEinPHX said:

These are political facts.  Denying or ignoring or shuffling them aside is bullshit.

Don’t worry, lads. The menstruating 12 year old boy who doesn’t know who the Bucs coaches are but loves to be overly dramatic while still being fucking wrong just stuck another penis in her cockhole.  Normal behavior for the cumstain. Bravo for speaking up and out.