Sign in to follow this  
Boatrunner

Brady to Covid19, GFY

While other teams are waiting around for  the green light to start practicing per the NFL Players Association when camp starts in late July.  Brady is getting his offense ready in the event we have a season.  

Tom-brady-bucs-players-hold-workout-despite-nflpa-warning

https://www.tampabay.com/sports/bucs/2020/06/23/tom-brady-bucs-still-working-out-despite-teams-positive-covid-19-cases/

13 hours ago, JOEinPHX said:

And is Brady sneering at us?  I just don't trust that guy.

So i think he's sneering at me...he knows I never liked him.....But I can never take away ...The dude has some Big time skills....well , Best Ever.....I've said before ,that Even Brady couldn't be good behind our offensive Line...now i guess we will find out how wrong I was hopefully. I think our line was much better last year.

8 hours ago, jobuc597 said:

So i think he's sneering at me...he knows I never liked him.....But I can never take away ...The dude has some Big time skills....well , Best Ever.....I've said before ,that Even Brady couldn't be good behind our offensive Line...now i guess we will find out how wrong I was hopefully. I think our line was much better last year.

Fuck all that, I need your niece’s contact information.

:groucho