Sign in to follow this  
Robbie

Super Bowl year?

11 hours ago, rook said:

Fauci was far more correct than Trump who said it would disappear by April. He constantly said it was nothing. Then  when it spun out of control, he wanted a medal.

And right on fucking cue, Rook goes all TDS  🤪

One other point to consider is that the players/personnel who have tested positive have done so with a pretty limited number of participants. So I'm not sure how things will work out when NFL teams drag about 150 people together at one time for a month.

It's possible that we as a society move to a "shrug of the shoulders" type of treatment in that, without medicinal intervention not available, we're all eventually going to be exposed and/or get the virus and whatever will happen will happen but I think we're a ways from that at this point.

1 hour ago, Axe said:

And right on fucking cue, Rook goes all TDS  🤪

He said it on TV snowflake.. Derangement is when a guy lies to your face on television and you believe  him anyway when he changes his story.

With no sports on anywhere, I saw those stupid press conferences and his constant assertion that everything was under control with the virus going away by April. It wa shis constant refrain in February both in tweets and press conferences. Only somebody with their hands over their ears and  watching OANN all day would think otherwise. If you can't admit he said it, bragged about it and  then had egg all over his face, it is you that have TDS. The biggest break I got in my life was my wife's rehab in the nursing home after  her surgery last was in 2019 and not 2020. The NBA, the NCAA MLB and ,most likely the NFL will lose billions of dollars because this numb nut and his followers did not nothing but put on a happy face when this virus had a chance  to be minimized. Germany is crediting US epidemologists for their successful response to the virus. Their only astonishment is why did the US listen to own its experts sooner.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r8yOv4PwttM

https://www.factcheck.org/2020/02/will-the-new-coronavirus-go-away-in-april/

I'm not worried about COVID-19.  I just swallowed a handful of hydroxychloroquine, washed it down with bleach, and shoved a UV lamp up my ass.  I have it on good authority that these are all effective preventive measures - just can't remember if I heard it from Trump or Fauci.

12 hours ago, bucs63 said:

OK. Uncle. That's it. I give up. Sayonara season. Arrivederci Brady. Guhbye Gronk. Expect the most cruel double penetration fuckening. An expected hapless Buc schlemiel ass plundering plus a vicious un-lubed ramming by that sick bitch mother nature with some super virus infected horse cock. If we didn't have to wear these damn masks she'd have us choking on syphilitic cock too. 

Fuck Me To Hell 2020.

Now you’re starting to get it. 

On 6/19/2020 at 8:05 PM, jobuc597 said:

You guys are welcome to your opinion.....I live on a small farm with Cows, Pigs, Sheep....no Llamas.... Chickens and Turkeys and Ducks and i can shoot a Deer that wanders in my yard at least once a month and i have a pond with fish ...sorry .. I wear a Mask everywhere i go.....I'm too old to be wrong so wearing a mask is slightly inconvenient.... 

Video link?!

:groucho

I think we will have a season and the Bucs will have an excellent chance to win it all. The offense will be explosive and the defense will be top 10. I think our front 7 is one of the best in football and the secondary has a lot of young talent that should make a significant jump along with White.