Sign in to follow this  
rook

Mike Glennon makes the news, ironically when he was a Bear

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/akiem-hicks-takes-shot-at-mike-glennon-while-discussing-colin-kaepernick/ar-BB14ZN2X?ocid=spartandhp

Hicks voiced his opinion that Kaepernick had been blackballed by the NFL due to his national anthem protests. As evidence, he simply pointed to the fact that his team gave Mike Glennon a $45 million deal three years ago when Kaepernick had just left the San Francisco 49ers

Hicks’ point was that the Bears could have signed Kaepernick, who had led the 49ers to a Super Bowl appearance. Instead, they signed Glennon and made him the starter. He went just 1-3 before being benched in favor of then-rookie Mitchell Trubisky. The Bears cut Glennon after just one year of his original three-year deal, and he hasn’t started for any other team since.. 

On 6/4/2020 at 8:27 PM, Bucaroo Bonzai said:

In defense of their decision... They might have intentionally brought Glennon in to lose the starting job to the rookie without creating a QB controversy.

$45 million is an expensive intentional fail plan, but, yeah - it’s the Bears after all. 

It was a 1 year 18.5 million dollar deal, but they didn't have another starting QB to pay, so they could afford it.  I forgot just how much crazy money they threw his way though.

Still, they were looking for a legit franchise QB and while Kaepernick is a solid QB, they were going for the gamble.  So they took an unknown that they thought had potential and drafted a rookie at #2.  Kaep is good enough that he'd keep a rookie off the field and create a QB controversy while still not being the franchise QB they wanted.  I agree that the league was racist/discriminatory as hell with Kaep, but given that the Bears were planning to draft a QB, he just might not have been a good fit.

8 hours ago, jobuc597 said:

Are you willing to do like $25.00 worth....?

For 25 I probably wouldn't even look it square in the eye and whisper I love you.

Aren't there any female QB's I'd pay to nibble on? With all original parts. Or, you know, at least matching numbers even if she's a restomod.

Pin on sports

42 minutes ago, bucs63 said:

For 25 I probably wouldn't even look it squarei in the eye and whisper I love you.

Aren't there any female QB's I'd pay to nibble on? With all original parts. Or, you know, at least matching numbers even if she's a restomod.

Pin on sports

In a thread about Mike Glennon...oh my god ..enough to put me to sleep...And then you proclaiming to suck QB cock for Ten Mil......Then I though oh Jeff Garcia ..oh and by the way his wife Camilla is fine as hell and I'm sure Jeff doesn't use his share of her....