Sign in to follow this  
UncleBuc

Leaked Schedule

9 hours ago, The Rich McKay Conspiracy said:

This thing kills young people too.  If ONE player dies, the fallout will be apocalyptic. 

So does the flu.

Cancel everything, everyone live in a bubble.

Toe hits the leather this fall and the boys will be playing ball right in the middle of flu season just like they have for a century.

4 hours ago, fanofdabucs said:

So does the flu.  Cancel everything, everyone live in a bubble.

It's normal and the fact there's a flu vaccine seems to keep most calm even though it's usually not more than about 50% effective. CDC estimates there were 24K to 62K flu deaths this season.  https://www.cdc.gov/flu/about/burden/preliminary-in-season-estimates.htm  https://www.aafp.org/news/health-of-the-public/20200226interimfluve.html

13 hours ago, fanofdabucs said:

Testing players weekly, if not daily, will be in effect I'm sure.

A 20 or 30 year old healthy athlete has a super low risk of any major health issues even if they should contract Covid. Not much different than playing football in flu season. The biggest difference w Covid amd football (or any sport) is the possibility of exposure to elderly staff members.

I work in medical sales and I'm in and out of multiple doctors offices daily (not at the moment obviously), but I will be back to work in the next few weeks. As will many other people who will be at risk of catching the virus as well. In fact, in talking with a ton of medical professionals who know much more than me, they believe 150-200 million will have had the virus before it's all said and done. They also believe Pfizer or another big Pharma will have a vaccine sometime this fall. 

I believe the season will go on as planned. Life will have to go on as well. 

Pandemicists predict a 40-70% infection rate in the absence of effective social distancing and stay-at-home orders (which either don't exist or are in the process of being lifted), and without a vaccine or effective curative (neither of which currently exists).  If you split the difference and go with 55%, that's roughly 180 million American infected.  And while it's very difficult to get at reliable statistics for lethality, the CDC currently calls it at 4.3% in the US.  This particular math says that 7.76 million Americans will die from COVID-19.  Maybe those numbers hold up, and maybe they don't, but they beg the question:

Why the fuck would anyone want to go to a damn football game?  Or play in one for that matter.  As a '20 or 30 year old healthy athlete', do you really want to risk carrying COVID-19 home to your wife and children?

It's going to take a disaster of epic proportions for people to wise up.  It always does.

8 hours ago, fanofdabucs said:

So does the flu.

Cancel everything, everyone live in a bubble.

Toe hits the leather this fall and the boys will be playing ball right in the middle of flu season just like they have for a century.

Fucking hell... stop it.  This thing is not the common flu.  It spreads like wildfire, and it's killed 75,000 people just in this country in 2 months, and that's WITH EVERYONE STAYING AT HOME TO SLOW IT DOWN. 

Writing this thing off as though we're overreacting to it is total bullshit.

44 minutes ago, The Rich McKay Conspiracy said:

Fucking hell... stop it.  This thing is not the common flu.  It spreads like wildfire, and it's killed 75,000 people just in this country in 2 months, and that's WITH EVERYONE STAYING AT HOME TO SLOW IT DOWN. 

Writing this thing off as though we're overreacting to it is total bullshit.

It is curious that cancer, heart failure, stroke, and most all other form of death has grounded to a halt and now the only way old folks die is Covid19.    Wonder why?

16 minutes ago, UncleBuc said:

It is curious that cancer, heart failure, stroke, and most all other form of death has grounded to a halt and now the only way old folks die is Covid19.    Wonder why?

What is it with you guys and the conspiracy theories?!  You think every country  and every medical expert in the world is freaking out because they're falling for some hoax perpetuated by who?  Hillary and the pizza parlor pedo ring?

You really think people aren't still dying from the regular things because of some grand conspiracy to what, grind the economy to a halt and keep people in doors?  

1 hour ago, UncleBuc said:

They are not all old forks in meat packing plants and prisons which like nursing homes are a good place to transmit the virus. Ironically being forced in crowded precincts in Wisconsin or going to a No shutdown rally without masks and social distancing is a good way to spread it as well.

20 hours ago, fanofdabucs said:

Testing players weekly, if not daily, will be in effect I'm sure.

A 20 or 30 year old healthy athlete has a super low risk of any major health issues even if they should contract Covid. Not much different than playing football in flu season. The biggest difference w Covid amd football (or any sport) is the possibility of exposure to elderly staff members.

I work in medical sales and I'm in and out of multiple doctors offices daily (not at the moment obviously), but I will be back to work in the next few weeks. As will many other people who will be at risk of catching the virus as well. In fact, in talking with a ton of medical professionals who know much more than me, they believe 150-200 million will have had the virus before it's all said and done. They also believe Pfizer or another big Pharma will have a vaccine sometime this fall. 

I believe the season will go on as planned. Life will have to go on as well. 

So absent medical intervention which is currently not available, we're going to make all sorts of plans to keep fans safe with social distancing in place yet the NFL is going to have a bunch of players jumping all over each other during games and practice?

Let me ask you what you think would be the NFL's plan if, for instance, one of a team's DLmen comes down with it? Do you think the NFL's plan, no matter what they currently might say, is to just play through it and either hope against hope and common sense that no other player gets it and that it doesn't matter because they are young and healthy athletes anyway?

5 hours ago, rook said:

They are not all old forks in meat packing plants and prisons which like nursing homes are a good place to transmit the virus. Ironically being forced in crowded precincts in Wisconsin or going to a No shutdown rally without masks and social distancing is a good way to spread it as well.

Everyone knows that guys in prisons die from prolific buggery - related injuries and diseases.  

Like everything else this day and age, the debate goes to the two extremes and becomes a yell-a-thon. 

The reality is something in between and no one wants to go there because it is very complex and will require a lot of work, leadership from POTUS to the states to counties, townships, cities.   It’s not a one size fits all thing.  The places, like my county, where cases are very light and quarantining has been practiced with good compliance, - pretend you have a fucking horse and don’t go any further than that, but businesses can and are opening for local traffic and this is a good thing. Now - what’s to stop a COVID infected intruder from coming in and fucking up the works? Nothing..  Like nothing  is really there to stop an automatic weapons toting band of lunatics from creating havoc at a church mosque synagogue mall school or brothel.  

Individual ,accountability has been throttled in this country. Here’s my simple solution for now - if you are a mayor or town council and see the data and your place is “safe” - open back up for local traffic, strongly discouraging folks from outside a radius from coming into your zone (zone obviously defined by the leadership). Then - it’s up to you and you and you. If you don’t feel safe stay fucking home. Period. 

26 minutes ago, Tundra said:

Like everything else this day and age, the debate goes to the two extremes and becomes a yell-a-thon. 

The reality is something in between and no one wants to go there because it is very complex and will require a lot of work, leadership from POTUS to the states to counties, townships, cities.   It’s not a one size fits all thing.  The places, like my county, where cases are very light and quarantining has been practiced with good compliance, - pretend you have a fucking horse and don’t go any further than that, but businesses can and are opening for local traffic and this is a good thing. Now - what’s to stop a COVID infected intruder from coming in and fucking up the works? Nothing..  Like nothing  is really there to stop an automatic weapons toting band of lunatics from creating havoc at a church mosque synagogue mall school or brothel.  

Individual ,accountability has been throttled in this country. Here’s my simple solution for now - if you are a mayor or town council and see the data and your place is “safe” - open back up for local traffic, strongly discouraging folks from outside a radius from coming into your zone (zone obviously defined by the leadership). Then - it’s up to you and you and you. If you don’t feel safe stay fucking home. Period. 

So licking bar toilet seats after snorting lines off it is a bad idea?

13 minutes ago, UncleBuc said:

So licking bar toilet seats after snorting lines off it is a bad idea?

Depends on how much residual “line” is left on the seat. :ROTFLMAO:  Besides, cocaine probably kills COVID19 virus. 

1 hour ago, Tundra said:

To me, equating a person who willfully risks contracting or passing along a potentially fatal disease sounds like a fair comparison to 'an automatic weapons toting band of lunatics'.  Keep them out of your  zone?  Check the statistics on people who are crossing state lines to go to a bar, restaurant or barber shop.  Individual accountability hasn't been throttled in this nation.  Too many years of being told that we live in the greatest nation on earth at the end of every political speech has simply made us arrogant beyond accountability.  That and the absurd  belief that an eternal afterlife of bliss awaits us anyhow.

Meanwhile. I expect no meaningful leadership from POTUS.  Certainly not on this issue.  He's already demonstrated that it isn't in his repertoire.

2 hours ago, bucs63 said:

Wow. I never thought I'd miss the supposed actual football talk even if it was nonsense about which school the boob came from or how cool kimonos look on a player.

You're right of course.  I'm not really comfortable pretending to have intellectual capabilities, but circumstances seem to have forced it on us.

3 hours ago, bucs63 said:

Wow. I never thought I'd miss the supposed actual football talk even if it was nonsense about which school the boob came from or how cool kimonos look on a player.

Rona 2020!

Glad we start with the Saints and Panthers. There's a win there..

13 minutes ago, JOEinPHX said:

You're right of course.  I'm not really comfortable pretending to have intellectual capabilities, but circumstances seem to have forced it on us.

Yes and yes. I resume my curmudgeonly ways. 

smri cnt

10 hours ago, JOEinPHX said:

To me, equating a person who willfully risks contracting or passing along a potentially fatal disease sounds like a fair comparison to 'an automatic weapons toting band of lunatics'.  Keep them out of your  zone?  Check the statistics on people who are crossing state lines to go to a bar, restaurant or barber shop.  Individual accountability hasn't been throttled in this nation.  Too many years of being told that we live in the greatest nation on earth at the end of every political speech has simply made us arrogant beyond accountability.  That and the absurd  belief that an eternal afterlife of bliss awaits us anyhow.

Meanwhile. I expect no meaningful leadership from POTUS.  Certainly not on this issue.  He's already demonstrated that it isn't in his repertoire.

So I don't get 72 virgins?   Fuckin liars!

58 minutes ago, Tundra said:

You can have this one though. 

I Wore A Bikini And Nothing Happened | Bikinis, Fatkini

Her mass is the same as 5 or 6 virgins already. 

She may be a virgin technically but probably has a few flaps or folds that have seen some action. Not everyone knows to roll 'em in flour to find the wet spot first.

10 hours ago, bucs63 said:

She may be a virgin technically but probably has a few flaps or folds that have seen some action. Not everyone knows to roll 'em in flour to find the wet spot first.

Sometimes the folds are better from a convenience and energy saving standpoint.

Last year's Bucs schedule was admittedly the worst the league Aholes threw together. But things are looking up. This year's schedule is said to be only in the top 5 worst schedules. https://www.si.com/nfl/2020/05/08/nfl-schedule-49ers-buccaneers-screwed?xid=socialflow_facebook_si&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=sportsillustrated&utm_medium=social

This is not new. The Bucs get shit on in virtually every way possible and have since '76. In ways that most don't even notice. 

For example, I received a gift of an NFL licenced checkers set some years ago.The pieces are Bucs helmets and Saints helmets. They're hard tooled and injection molded. But the Saints helmets are noticeably larger. The Bucs helmets obviously come from inferior tooling. They should come from the same as only the color is different. The logos are decals. And the Bucs' are smaller.

How many times do I have to open a window, stick my head out, and yell I'M MAD AS HELL AND I'M NOT GOING GO TAKE IT ANY MORE!

5 hours ago, SamuraiBuc said:

mthr fkr tndr eatz lphnt dk.

Yu bn spyin' on muh 'gin?

10 hours ago, bucs63 said:

Last year's Bucs schedule was admittedly the worst the league Aholes threw together. But things are looking up. This year's schedule is said to be only in the top 5 worst schedules. https://www.si.com/nfl/2020/05/08/nfl-schedule-49ers-buccaneers-screwed?xid=socialflow_facebook_si&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=sportsillustrated&utm_medium=social

This is not new. The Bucs get shit on in virtually every way possible and have since '76. In ways that most don't even notice. 

For example, I received a gift of an NFL licenced checkers set some years ago.The pieces are Bucs helmets and Saints helmets. They're hard tooled and injection molded. But the Saints helmets are noticeably larger. The Bucs helmets obviously come from inferior tooling. They should come from the same as only the color is different. The logos are decals. And the Bucs' are smaller.

How many times do I have to open a window, stick my head out, and yell I'M MAD AS HELL AND I'M NOT GOING GO TAKE IT ANY MORE!

I'm mad as hell" speech from "Network" - CBS News

As long as it takes.