Sign in to follow this  
Tundra

Happy Cinco de Mayo, Capons

Nothing happening for Cinco de Mayo here. They don't celebrate it in Mexico either. May Oh. Mayo. Do they even use much Mayo there? I like Dukes or Hellman's. Especially on a tomato sammich lots of it. If you can get decent tomatoes that taste like tomato. A lot of them come from Mexico. Hard as a rock and almost as dry. Really the only good things from Mexico are cars, avocados, and tequila. You have to go there for their best things though. Donkey sex shows and whores that work for pesos. I don't know what they pay the donkeys. I forgot Quaaludes. You pretty much can only get Mexican Quaaludes. Fuckin Rorer 714's are extinct. Not that anyone wants them anymore. And what's with the crunchy corn tacos we have here that bust all to pieces when you try to get a good bite without having to nibble from top down? That ain't fuckin Mexican. A taco is just some floppy disk that holds whatever shit they got so you can hold it in your hands. A burrito is a bigger disc with a lotta shit in it that's rolled up so you can eat it with two hands. Taco shit falls out of both ends. Burrito shit drips out of the back end as you get near it. They drink other shit besides tequila there too. There's Mezcal and that can blind you if it don't kill you. You wake up born again and looking for a mission to take you in. Happened to a friend. He helps run a tent revival service every Sunday somewhere down in Casa Grande now. I don't think they mess with snakes there though. Hope he's OK. But that Corona beer is Mexican piss water. Why the fuck do you buy beer that needs a lime squeezed through a bottle hole. There's a lot of beer and a couple decent ones. No, that guy probably don't drink that when he drinks beer but it ain't too bad. He was an old fuck that probably drinks Cutty rocks and picks up pretty boys in some Hollywood dive bar. Probably one that has Cinco de Mayo parties every year, serving watered down margaritas and crumbly fuckin tasteless tacos.

I played golf today at a friend’s club. Apparently they had a lot of Corona beer in stock. The is a country club. Beers sell for $5 and if you actually want something good it’s $6 or $7,

Cans of Corona were $1.50

Mexican pisswater tastes pretty good when they’re 3 for the price of 1. 

11 hours ago, bucs63 said:

Ooooeey! Ain't nuttin bedder dan bonin'  a canned ham. Ah gahr on tee.

- Justin Wilson

I used to watch Justin’s show when I lived in Baton Rouge in the early 80s. He was on the local PBS station.  

It was kind of sad when I was told that he wasn’t really a cajun at all, he was from Mississippi. 

8 hours ago, Tundra said:

I used to watch Justin’s show when I lived in Baton Rouge in the early 80s. He was on the local PBS station.  
It was kind of sad when I was told that he wasn’t really a cajun at all, he was from Mississippi. 

I used to watch him a lot because he did more comedy than cooking. Good story teller. Never read his bio until just now. Born in Louisiana, lived in Mississippi, is permanently in Louisiana now but not really a cajun. Oh well. I'm probably not really a sociopath either.