Sign in to follow this  
Axe

Draft

28 minutes ago, fanofdabucs said:

Can't make this shit up.🤣

Can't wait to see him gel with Tandy, it'll be Dandy.

Wirfs will gel well with Gruber and Vaughn will make a great 1-2 punch with Wilder.

Tandy is a Bucs coach, cocksucker. Put your tampon back in. 

10 minutes ago, Tundra said:

Tandy is a Bucs coach, cocksucker. Put your tampon back in. 

Some must have missed big the news while under quarantine...

https://www.si.com/nfl/buccaneers/news/nfl-news-bucs-coach-keith-tandy

Speaking of Tampons, it's surprising we've not added another supposedly "female" coach. Maybe the OL could use one. The DL coach seems to have worked wonders with that group.

NFLN is including the Bucs as one of the teams interested in Jacob Eason. 😂

But they shot their load unless he falls another round or they trade.

This is why the draft speculatum, irrational gobbledegook, and hoopla is not at all helpful for mental balance.

Vaughn 2020 muthafukas!

Mel Kiper is famous for his quaffe but this year he's finally showing it's been to disguise the bulbous fukin alien head which might be twilight zone worthy. Like what brilliant planet kicked his ass out for making stupid predictions and comments about hand size and leaping ability?

14 hours ago, rook said:

No one criticized the pick as awful either. Yes a high pick can be bad (See Kenyatta Walker or Ryan Leaf) but no one them considered a reach at the time.Someone who runs a 4.38 and weighs 248 who is tweener as receiver and a RB is not going to the bottom of the draft. That is too much physical talent to be ignored. That is T J Duckett size and speed. I was glad the Falcons used Dunn more than should have against the Bucs although we had to see Duckett as well.

If it hasn't been mentioned later in this thread, I think your are combing Gibson and AJ Dillon based on the attributes you are mentioning.

4 minutes ago, Gulf Shore Steve said:

Can't say I'm up to complete speed on the guy but this goes against what I've read about him.

I've read blocks well, vision not so good. Can catch but not a pass catcher. Physical but   awe fukitall

Some had him as 8th best RB. Other had him 18th best

Justafan

You'll like this quote from the Huddle Report...,"My suggestion is that the Patriots would be smart to select Anthony at some point in this draft. Give him the time behind Brady and that team just might go to the super bowl multiple more times in the next ten years." 

James Morgan from FIU is drafted ahead of Jake Fromm (undrafted when I wrote this) and three spots from Eason at R4 125. Fromme must really suck. Morgan lost to FAU 37-7. Their only TD was a 75 run up the middle early in the game. I saw his win against UM and frankly he was not good in that game. FIU defense dominated that game. As a Conference USA fan of FAU, I thought he was one of the worst QBs I saw from the conference.

https://www.bing.com/search?q=Florida+Atlantic+Owls+vs+FIU+Panthers+football+Saturday%2c+November+9%2c+2019&FORM=S00035

TYLER JOHNSON

"Tyler is a prolific, productive receiver. He has the size and good straight-line speed. He catches the ball when it’s thrown to him and that is the best attribute ANY receiver can have. Tyler has the size to move the chains and the strength and speed to make yards after the catch by breaking tackles. He has a big catch radius and will adjust to the ball in the air. Inside the red zone or making first downs, he is a matchup nightmare. He’s a good blocker, willingly helping his teammates on running plays sweeps and screens. Tyler is the type of receiver that every team game plan’s for, thinking they will be able to shut him down but once the game starts he still finds a way to impact using his strong hands and strong body to move the chains and make touchdowns." 

TYLER’S JOHNSON! 

This is a steal in round 5.  Another excellent pick. I love three of the four and hope Vaughn surprise me. Good job Lurcht.

Also I’m with you, rook - please NO JAKE FROMM HE SUCKS SUCKS SUCKS SUCKS SUCKS