Sign in to follow this  
Axe

Draft

No one criticized the pick as awful either. Yes a high pick can be bad (See Kenyatta Walker or Ryan Leaf) but no one them considered a reach at the time.Someone who runs a 4.38 and weighs 248 who is tweener as receiver and a RB is not going to the bottom of the draft. That is too much physical talent to be ignored. That is T J Duckett size and speed. I was glad the Falcons used Dunn more than should have against the Bucs although we had to see Duckett as well.

2 minutes ago, SamuraiBuc said:

LOL that was funny.

Nope.....I can't understand how the braintrust of the Bucs have Vaughn rated over Moss - unless something is up with Moss.

Well to be fair to the Bucs, we are 80 picks in and no one else seems to think Moss is as good as all the draft nerds seemed to think.

1 minute ago, fanofdabucs said:

Well to be fair to the Bucs, we are 80 picks in and no one else seems to think Moss is as good as all the draft nerds seemed to think.

Can't argue that statement.

I think his tape shows him to be very well (Moss)....maybe the competition he faced was somewhat lesser? It makes me think that maybe Arians and Licht like what they have currently and wanted to add a guy like Vaughn. Maybe?

I think physical skills may be valued more than production in College. That kid Ezra Cleveland had a first round grade, played at a program in Boise State who had a good track record as NFL starters but the big negative that made him fall out of the first round was his arms were considered too short.