Sign in to follow this  
Bubba

What do Bucs Fans Really Think of Brady?

Sorry Bubba, you started a thread and your two denisons of the board are distracted by aromas of Gisele. 

Brady brings more questions to me than answers.  He’s as old as methuselah, in his best years he was not mobile, now he makes Mike Glennon look pretty agile,  His game is throw to the RB. We hasn’t gotten such a RB on the roster. He looks short first then long. Arians likes to look deep first. The OL is what it is. Hence my comment - he’ll be on IR by week three.  

so I am really against the move. I would have preferred Bridgewater, a much younger player with 10+ good years left in him. If we are lucky we get Brad Johnson performance out of Brady. If we’re lucky. Brad was fucking great in 2002 and 2003. 

How many seasons has brittle Bridgwater played 16 games? Once.

People would rather have Teddy Bridwater, than Tom Brady? Yet the same people are concerned with the pass protection. 

Gotta love this joint. Great for some good laughs.

Bucs will be in the playoffs and make a run at the Superbowl..book it twankers.

I think they should have given up a draft pick for Jake Plummer.

Two things: the Glazers want and need national exposure and from that standpoint they blew the doors off the competition when they usually blow the other owners. If Brady plays for two years at a high level and somehow changes the culture, instills a proud winning culture that demands accountability much like Sapp and Brooks did years back, then there was no better QB option out there. 

IMO - I was sad to see JW go. . . but I understand it had to happen
I wish the little fella well - wherever or if he lands with another team

Would be soooo very BucsLife if the little crayon eating bastard went to NE and won a SB in Tampa. 
Back to TB12 - I would of course like to see him take us to the playoffs - while our Defense destroys offenses and our "New" passing attack puts up insane numbers (the good kind this time). Will he be successful - who knows - That NE team didn't come close to playing against the teams he will face this year and perhaps next, (of course he played agains playoff teams for many seasons on his way to the rings).

Ultimately TB will never be more than a footnote with an * by it for me. . . I will never consider him a Buccaneer.

36 minutes ago, Buc said:

IMO - I was sad to see JW go. . . but I understand it had to happen
I wish the little fella well - wherever or if he lands with another team

Would be soooo very BucsLife if the little crayon eating bastard went to NE and won a SB in Tampa. 
Back to TB12 - I would of course like to see him take us to the playoffs - while our Defense destroys offenses and our "New" passing attack puts up insane numbers (the good kind this time). Will he be successful - who knows - That NE team didn't come close to playing against the teams he will face this year and perhaps next, (of course he played agains playoff teams for many seasons on his way to the rings).

Ultimately TB will never be more than a footnote with an * by it for me. . . I will never consider him a Buccaneer.

Careful, the resident menstruating thirteen year old boy will respond sarcastically to you for saying that. 

He's the GOAT, but he's pretty old.  So I think our feelings are just like everyone else's:  does he have 2-3 good/great years left in the tank?  I think we are better off than we were with Winston (especially given what he was demanding), and overall I'm happy and excited about having him as the QB.

brady will kick any teams @ss given a lttile suport.  got 20 years of input. 

last year he was tied for the most accuate deep balls thrown for first in the nfl. 

patiots roster sucked

their defense sucked.

(watch last gaem agaisnt miami)

he broguht the team to 12 and 4 and shouldve been 13 and 3  except for bill bellichick's crappy d allowing a last mintue drive for td for miami (adter brady drove to scorre the td to put them inthe lead. all with the worst receiver corps in the league by far. a little d and a little protection with avg to above avg receivers and he can put any team in the sb and certainialy in contention for one.

formerpatsfan

8 hours ago, Tundra said:

Good to see you back posting Caner. And especially for the variety. 

Just to test your prowess -- 

What did you think of this guy? 

Tampa Bay Buccaneers dismiss coach Lovie Smith after second season

Is that Ben Carson?

I can't tell, because they both look asleep and confused all at the same time (just some tongue in cheek humor.....Carson is a pretty intelligent human being).

21 hours ago, Tundra said:

Careful, the resident menstruating thirteen year old boy will respond sarcastically to you for saying that. 

Josh Freeman is great.

Jaboo is great.

Mike Evans fucking sucks..Clayton 2.0

Lovie Smith will lead us back to respectability.

You're a funny version of Snook..funny as hell but a little sensitive and don't know much about football.

Your jokes are usually hilarious and your football takes are usually just a funny.

Good to have you back on the bandwagon after the Texans let you down.

Quitter.

Signed, menstruating little 13 year old boy.

Pffffffft