Sign in to follow this  
Axe

If you are Bored.. And who isn't?

Speaking of boredom, I've seen a bit of TV lately and of course there are Pandemic experts non-stop everywhere. But there are some interesting developments lately. So just a heads up:

There has been some speculative reports that pets may be able to carry the virus. Particularly with cats and the case with the Tiger at the NY zoo feeding more questions. 

There's also concern the virus can be carried on pet fur. Experts say it may be possible and don't know how long it may stay contagious.

The conclusions sound scary and the media should be shamed for the needless sensationalism. Every damn fool off the street knows that if you mess with some strange pussy you wash your hands right away.

Stay Safe 2020!

Was watching "A Football Life: Doug Williams" that I had recorded. Literally got chills during some of the Bucs stuff. God bless the poor bastard. He was born into a hard life and had to eat a lot of shit along the way.  My memories of him are as a QB with guts when guts was enough. Took us to the playoffs with the great defense. It was a great time to be a Buc fan. Despite all the asshole critics and smart ass fans of their real NFL teams. Fuckin cocksucking yuk yukking idiots. Makes me want to get my John Mckay golf hat out of the closet and go find some Packer fans to kick the crap out of.

1 hour ago, bucs63 said:

Pellets? Uh, the llamas aren't actual prostitutes and strippers, are they?

They accommodate my needs for free. So, um, they're "in training" and available for hire. Just mail me $100k for unlimited access!

7 hours ago, JOEinPHX said:

If you'll forgive me for getting back on subject, I watched the guy in the video for about 20 seconds and slipped into a coma.  Boredom cured.

The narrator reminded me of Carl Sagan. Except this guy talked slower, didn't have the cool creepy Sagan speaking style,  and really didn't sound anything like Carl Sagan. But that's what being housebound with a bunch of fat drunken llamas who can't give a good blow job will do to a guy. 

5 hours ago, Tundra said:

The narrator reminded me of Carl Sagan. Except this guy talked slower, didn't have the cool creepy Sagan speaking style,  and really didn't sound anything like Carl Sagan. But that's what being housebound with a bunch of fat drunken llamas who can't give a good blow job will do to a guy. 

And this is why I say nothings free ….you want good head …..you buy those girls some Hay and sweet feed......

6 hours ago, Tundra said:

Dr. Isaac Venticule, Veterinary DDS and Oral Surgery, 1 800-885-2469