Sign in to follow this  
fanofdabucs

Players react to new unis

I"m sure they love them. They're under contract. No, really.  Sapp was giddy about the current ones when he got to preview them. There was his OOOOHHH! and he raved about the helmet and that crazy facemask. Which the glittery has now gone to a serious and more ominous black. OOOOOOHHH!

But, yeah, they're probably OK from the descriptions...

Tomorrow at 1:00. 

No doubt some will be enamored.

No doubt some will be discontented. 

But there will be a shit ton of #12 jerseys ordered. Even if they are the ugliest fuckin failed attempt of anything signed off on by the Tards and a stunning disproof of the saying it can't get any worse.

I think I'll get mine in the home color. 

4 hours ago, bucs63 said:

Tomorrow at 1:00. 

No doubt some will be enamored.

No doubt some will be discontented. 

But there will be a shit ton of #12 jerseys ordered. Even if they are the ugliest fuckin failed attempt of anything signed off on by the Tards and a stunning disproof of the saying it can't get any worse.

I think I'll get mine in the home color. 

And no doubt some, like myself, won't give a *** at all about the new jerseys.  Just sayin'.

45 minutes ago, Axe said:

So why did you bother fucking posting?

Listen Alice, it's a Bucs message board and I have been a member since day one and prior to this I was on the SPiT.  If you don't like my posts, simply ignore me.   I posted because there are many other things going on in Bucs world and yet the Bucs and some fans (like yourself) seem to be creaming all over themselves over new uniforms.  Big fucking whoop.  Follow the bright shining object.  Dumbass. SMH.

:whatever 

5 minutes ago, Tundra said:

Some of you capons sound like you could use a snickers. 

I dont.  I am just sick of people spouting their opinions and then attacking people who spout their own.  Fuck 'em if the get what they give and don't like it.

7 hours ago, MrBlaque666 said:

And no doubt some, like myself, won't give a *** at all about the new jerseys.  Just sayin'.

Thanks for the input. I failed to include that viewpoint with the two mentioned. A more complete range should be: Enamored, Dispassionate, Discontented, and Don'tgiveashit, with Don'tgiveashit usually the most difficult to quantify.

9 hours ago, Axe said:

Seriously, They'll have to work hard to be worse than what they're sporting right now..

I look forward to the diversion..

Doesn't really matter too much to me how they look as long as it says Brady on the back. It's not that I even like the old dumbass who decided to retire in Florida. It's just that I'd like wearing that down here in SFla where the Brady hate is so intense and anything Bucs is like  uh, is like ...a fart in an elevator?

7 hours ago, MrBlaque666 said:

I dont.  I am just sick of people spouting their opinions and then attacking people who spout their own.  Fuck 'em if the get what they give and don't like it.

Wow, you're a real bad mother fucker behind the safety of your keyboard aren't ya 🤣

There was nothing wrong with the uniforms when they changed them a few years back.  Most likely they will be similar to that.  But you can't please everyone.  Sad that the draft is in a couple weeks and we are talking uniforms.

17 minutes ago, MrBlaque666 said:

There was nothing wrong with the uniforms when they changed them a few years back.  Most likely they will be similar to that.  But you can't please everyone.  Sad that the draft is in a couple weeks and we are talking uniforms.

There have been volumes about the draft here and everywhere with dozens of mock draft iterations by dozens of media know it alls as well as from the Bucs directly. Today on social media the Bucs talked about what it would take to trade up to the top 10. 

Blame the Bucs.

Yesterday they teased the release of this apparently unpleasant event occuring in a couple hours from now. Oooh, they're trying to gather interest and excitement. So this thread was updated. For anyone interested. 

But you can't please everyone.