Sign in to follow this  
rook

Perriman to sign a one year deal with the Jets

1 hour ago, MadMac said:

You can borrow mine when I am done with it (insert old Groucho emoji that has disappeared from the choices)

1 hour ago, jobuc597 said:

I never realized what good hearing you must have....do you have to sneak up on the heard of Llamas?

:groucho

50 minutes ago, MadMac said:

:groucho Thanks Tundra and Bucs63...I must've overlooked it as Jennifer Aniston STILL won't leave me alone...you still gotta wait, Tundra... :groucho

Hey wait …...Is everyone hittin it ..she won't leave me alone either...Hope you guys ain't sporting the Virus

7 hours ago, jobuc597 said:

Hey wait …...Is everyone hittin it ..she won't leave me alone either...Hope you guys ain't sporting the Virus

I don’t know - are those gooey scabby crusty puss oozing things on my michael’s johnson a symptom of the virus?

17 hours ago, bucs63 said:

Don't know about everyone but I've been banging her so often I've gotten to know her face like the back of my hand.

You've written a lot of funny shit, but this is in the quarterbacks' room. PMPL (pissing my pants laughing)