Sign in to follow this  
Tundra

Where will Scam Fignewton Land?

After a long absence, I have returned.

I have not watched one single Panthers game since 9/27/18, when they signed that kneeling piece of excrement Reid.

Now both Reid and Newton are gone.  I can resume caring and watching.  Unfortunately 59 and Olsen are gone as well, and we have a shitty coach with an owner with zero clue.   Going to be some lean years ahead I'm afraid.

46 minutes ago, PantherFan said:

I have not watched one single Panthers game since 9/27/18, when they signed that kneeling piece of excrement Reid.

Now both Reid and Newton are gone.  I can resume caring and watching.  Unfortunately 59 and Olsen are gone as well, and we have a shitty coach with an owner with zero clue.   Going to be some lean years ahead I'm afraid.

Gotta admit, the new coach was a bit of a stretch. Could pay off handsomely, could be a massive mistake..  I'm hoping for the latter ;)

3 hours ago, PantherFan said:

Well you do have Geraldine 93 and his ice cream truck. Oh, wait.....

Good to see you back, you pussy petting bastage!

On 3/26/2020 at 7:13 PM, PantherFan said:

Panth --  you just need Mike Shula back. He was the best!   

McCaffery will single handedly take them to the promised land.  Lots of WildPanther formations and shit. 

On 3/26/2020 at 8:13 PM, PantherFan said:

Good to see you...

Fuck the Panthers

39 minutes ago, Axe said:

According to Donovan McNab, the reason Winston and Newton are NOT employed is race.. :facepalm

I'd dig up a link but premise is so fucking stoopid it doesn't warrant the effort.

Makes sense. That's also why they were both drafted way below their actual value. 

1 hour ago, Axe said:

According to Donovan McNab, the reason Winston and Newton are NOT employed is race.. :facepalm

I'd dig up a link but premise is so fucking stoopid it doesn't warrant the effort.

Everyone knows Teddy Bridgewater is white. 

:facepalm

21 hours ago, Axe said:

McNabb's talking point is about 10 years outdated....he must think Bridgewater is white.

IMHO, Winston is unemployed because teams don't want to pay "buku bucks" on a turnover machine...but I think Cam is waiting to find a team AFTER the draft because he saw what happened to Glennon (and I can't believe I just invoked Glennon here, since he sucks marsupial pangolin gonads) by signing with a team that drafts a QB in R1.

On 4/2/2020 at 9:38 PM, Axe said:

And the reason he choked up his only Super Bowl appearance was because his coach was white I guess?

What a chode.

Fuck Dongovan McScab with tndrs cnt and Reg's dick.

Tndr u cnt dk likr.

2 hours ago, SamuraiBuc said:

And the reason he choked up his only Super Bowl appearance was because his coach was white I guess?

What a chode.

Fuck Dongovan McScab with tndrs cnt and Reg's dick.

Tndr u cnt dk likr.

smri cnt dngvn mcnbb ckskr blwme