Sign in to follow this  
Tundra

Upcoming Moves We Should Like to See

Some things  to see Simple Jason do before the 2020 Fuckening. 

Re-sign Suh

Resign Perriman 

Sign a vet safety (may have to wait until coronastupid subsides)

Sign a vet CB (see above) 

Give Brady a list of the remaining FA RBs and let him pick the one who is best on 3rd down.  (see above) 

Sign a scrubby DE/OLB to fill Nassib's roster spot.  (see above) 

This with Methuselah behind center might get the Bucs to 8-8. 9-7. 

14 minutes ago, Tundra said:

Re-sign Suh

Resign Perriman 

Give Brady a list of the remaining FA RBs and let him pick the one who is best on 3rd down.  (see above) 

Long as your talking Methuselah.....can he make a video of Gisselle shaving her Taco....I'm sure he's not using the deeper end.. 

18 hours ago, Tundra said:

Re-sign Suh

Resign Perriman 

Sounds lovely.  The Bucs started off with a lot of cap space but just spent about $57m of it on JPP, Brady, Shaq, and the cheap O-lineman.  

Does anyone have a handle on how much is left?  Suh, Perriman, a pass-catching RB and some more defensive depth would all be ideal. 

1 hour ago, The Rich McKay Conspiracy said:

Sounds lovely.  The Bucs started off with a lot of cap space but just spent about $57m of it on JPP, Brady, Shaq, and the cheap O-lineman.  

Does anyone have a handle on how much is left?  Suh, Perriman, a pass-catching RB and some more defensive depth would all be ideal. 

According to spotrac

https://www.spotrac.com/nfl/tampa-bay-buccaneers/cap/

Accounting for the Bucsupcoming draft, they have $17.6 million available. 

Suh $7.5MM

Perrimam $4MM

That would leave $6million left to build out depth. 

Simple Jason -- I think you've got a fine brain, Jason. 

9 minutes ago, Tundra said:

According to spotrac

https://www.spotrac.com/nfl/tampa-bay-buccaneers/cap/

Accounting for the Bucsupcoming draft, they have $17.6 million available. 

Suh $7.5MM

Perrimam $4MM

That would leave $6million left to build out depth. 

Simple Jason -- I think you've got a fine brain, Jason. 

You need $8m to sign rookies too.

That cap space went quick.

18 minutes ago, The Rich McKay Conspiracy said:

I believe that was covered under:

Accounting for the Bucsupcoming draft, they have $17.6 million available

So I am reading that as they have $17.6 million to play with after taking out what they need for the drafted players.

Also, I see the Brady move as a 100% 'win now' approach, which means growing through draft is probably off the table. I would not be surprised to see draft picks packaged and traded for more players who can make impact now.

In fact, how does the Bucs cap look if they, let's say, traded their 1-3's in various combos to get more help?

2 hours ago, The Rich McKay Conspiracy said:

They accounted for the rookies, the $17mil is what's left after the projected rookie signagings. 

2 hours ago, jspaldin said:

I believe that was covered under:

So I am reading that as they have $17.6 million to play with after taking out what they need for the drafted players.

Also, I see the Brady move as a 100% 'win now' approach, which means growing through draft is probably off the table. I would not be surprised to see draft picks packaged and traded for more players who can make impact now.

In fact, how does the Bucs cap look if they, let's say, traded their 1-3's in various combos to get more help?

The good thing about drafted players is, they're relatively cheap. Proven top dog starters are too expensive for what the Bucs have left to spend, and to be fair to Simple Jason,  the last two rookie classes have contributed pretty well on the field. 

The Bucs could use a vet Safety, but other than that, I believe they're done signing FAs until after the draft.

The pass catching RB will come in the draft.  

More oline depth/competition will come via the draft.

If Suh's replacement doesn't come via the draft, they will try to bring him back after the draft.

This draft is very deep at WR, RB, OL. 

Hopefully one of the big 4 OTs fall to 14 and we have a new young RT.

A RB like Edwards, Dobbins, or Akers can be had in round 2.

The later rounds for interior oline depth and DL.

The Bucs will go into camp with the most talented roster they've had since the superbowl year...then the season will be cancelled due to the virus and Brady will retire. 

We lost Barber in a rather cheap deal to the Skins. Two years at 3 million and 600K guaranteed. From Greg Auman of the Athletic.

Peyton Barber gets a two-year deal with the Redskins worth $3 million, including $600,000 guaranteed. Made the Bucs as an undrafted rookie four years ago, led team in rushing twice.

Suh and Perriman. Suh and Perriman. Suh and Perriman. Suh and Perriman. Suh and Perriman. Suh and Perriman. Suh and Perriman. Suh and Perriman. Suh and Perriman. Suh and Perriman. Suh and Perriman. Suh and Perriman. Suh and Perriman. Suh and Perriman. Suh and Perriman. Suh and Perriman. Suh and Perriman. Suh and Perriman. Suh and Perriman. Suh and Perriman. Suh and Perriman. Suh and Perriman. Suh and Perriman. Suh and Perriman. Suh and Perriman. Suh and Perriman. Suh and Perriman. Suh and Perriman. Suh and Perriman. Suh and Perriman. Suh and Perriman. Suh and Perriman. Suh and Perriman. Suh and Perriman. Suh and Perriman. Suh and Perriman. Suh and Perriman. Suh and Perriman. Suh and Perriman. Suh and Perriman. Suh and Perriman. Suh and Perriman. Suh and Perriman. Suh and Perriman. Suh and Perriman. Suh and Perriman. Suh and Perriman. Suh and Perriman. Suh and Perriman. Suh and Perriman. Suh and Perriman. Suh and Perriman. Suh and Perriman. Suh and Perriman. Suh and Perriman. Suh and Perriman. Suh and Perriman. 

Image result for all work and no play makes jack a dull boy

Image result for wendy shining

3 hours ago, Tundra said:

Suh and Perriman. Suh and Perriman. Suh and Perriman. Suh and Perriman. Suh and Perriman. Suh and Perriman. Suh and Perriman. Suh and Perriman. Suh and Perriman. Suh and Perriman. Suh and Perriman. Suh and Perriman. Suh and Perriman. Suh and Perriman. Suh and Perriman. Suh and Perriman. Suh and Perriman. Suh and Perriman. Suh and Perriman. Suh and Perriman. Suh and Perriman. Suh and Perriman. Suh and Perriman. Suh and Perriman. Suh and Perriman. Suh and Perriman. Suh and Perriman. Suh and Perriman. Suh and Perriman. Suh and Perriman. Suh and Perriman. Suh and Perriman. Suh and Perriman. Suh and Perriman. Suh and Perriman. Suh and Perriman. Suh and Perriman. Suh and Perriman. Suh and Perriman. Suh and Perriman. Suh and Perriman. Suh and Perriman. Suh and Perriman. Suh and Perriman. Suh and Perriman. Suh and Perriman. Suh and Perriman. Suh and Perriman. Suh and Perriman. Suh and Perriman. Suh and Perriman. Suh and Perriman. Suh and Perriman. Suh and Perriman. Suh and Perriman. Suh and Perriman. Suh and Perriman. 

Would you like to shorten that to "Suh Suh Suh Suh" now?

There's a need for a starting DT right now and it ain't Roaches. Light needs to find Suh, suck his dick, and get a fucking signature on something.

No way we're finding a starting DT, starting caliber RT, a Perriman caliber replacement receiver, a premium RB, and a straight kicker in this draft.