Sign in to follow this  
fanofdabucs

It's official

I gotta say this will have tremendous impact potentially on Godwin, Shaq and others signing long-term here. It's already been reported multiple players have made it known they want to sign on that had no interest before.

Those of us who have been plagued with following this cursed franchise since its inception must be acknowledged for carrying more than a little pessimism about "swing for the fences" moves. It will fuck up, it will. It will end in more losing seasons and fuckened opportunities. It's the laws of physics.  These laws cannot be broken. 

Go ahead, be giddy at your own peril. And when the Bucs repeat the 7-9 with Blaine Goobert starting the last 14 games just remember, you can't fix stupid and you can't viloate the laws of physics. 

2 hours ago, bucs63 said:

He did. For 2 years. Then Donovan Smith was ready to upgrade the position.

Hopefully it works out as well with Brady's 2 years. 

:D

So Smith replaced Mankins? Huh..you learn so much good info on this here site.

Smith fucking sucks, yet he's still here and Jaboo has left the building. 

Ali Muppet is terrible and is still here, from Jaboo's draft class. 

Clayton 2.0, Mike Evans who fucking sucks and can't catch is on pace for the Hall of Fame, yet Josh Freeman has been last seen doing Michael Jackson impersonations.

VH3 was a solid pick and has great ball skills.

The most informed are just missing Snookie to tell us how we should draft all Gators and that Tebow is still a better QB than Brady.

Can't wait for that swiss cheese oline to start blocking for that washed up QB so he has time to throw to Clayton 2.0.

Gonna be fun watching the bandwagon fill back up and all the yahoos back in the stands at Ray Jay. 

51 minutes ago, fanofdabucs said:

:lol: My bad. Smith began his excellent career starting at LT alongside Mankins who he credited for helping him be a better player. I believe it was actually the overlooked and underappreciated Pamphile that upgraded the LG spot upon Mankins retirement. Speculative and slightly disturbing point withstanding. Not that anyone gives a shit.

27 minutes ago, fanofdabucs said:

Smith fucking sucks, yet he's still here and Jaboo has left the building. 

Ali Muppet is terrible and is still here, from Jaboo's draft class. 

Clayton 2.0, Mike Evans who fucking sucks and can't catch is on pace for the Hall of Fame, yet Josh Freeman has been last seen doing Michael Jackson impersonations.

VH3 was a solid pick and has great ball skills.

The most informed are just missing Snookie to tell us how we should draft all Gators and that Tebow is still a better QB than Brady.

Can't wait for that swiss cheese oline to start blocking for that washed up QB so he has time to throw to Clayton 2.0.

Gonna be fun watching the bandwagon fill back up and all the yahoos back in the stands at Ray Jay. 

Don't forget Barber is a quality back ... :)

1 hour ago, NNUD28 said:

Don't forget Barber is a quality back ... :)

Yeah he wasn't half bad for an undrafted back.

Jones and a draft pick like Edwards, Dobbins or Akers and they're stacked on offense.

That swiss cheese oline might look a even better than they were last year with Brady.

Cant wait..stoked for the playoff drought to finally end.

Unfortunately we will lose some of the most informed once Jaboo signs with another team, starts ballin out and eating Ws. But there's plenty of room on the bandwagon for newbies.

2 minutes ago, fanofdabucs said:

Jones and a draft pick like Edwards, Dobbins or Akers and they're stacked on offense.

That swiss cheese oline might look a even better than they were last year with Brady.

Cant wait..stoked for the playoff drought to finally end.

Unfortunately we will lose some of the most informed once Jaboo signs with any other team, starts ballin out and eating Ws. But there's plenty of room for the on the bandwagon for newbies.

I'm thinking they need to get a good back up just in case ..He goes down this team is fucked 

13 hours ago, fanofdabucs said:

True. The position has not been a draft priority since Doug Martin was drafted in 2012. You've got Charles Sims, Jeremy McNichols, and Ronald Jones. That's it. Adding a talented back early ain't a bad idea.

Edit. There I go again. I forgot they invested a 6th round pick in 2013 in Mike James. And I'm not gonna count that FB Joey Something they took in a last round...

27 minutes ago, bucs63 said:

True. The position has not been a draft priority since Doug Martin was drafted in 2012. You've got Charles Sims, Jeremy McNichols, and Ronald Jones. That's it. Adding a talented back early ain't a bad idea. 

I would be shocked if the Bucs don't draft a RB in the first two rounds.

If all 4 top OTs are off the board and there isnt a DT that fits the scheme, then I could even see them taking a RB in the first round. 

Jones showed a lot more power and ability than I thought he had last year. But he wasn't good in pass pro and he's not a great receiver.

Dobbins, Akers or Edwards would be huge for this team. I really like Swift as well. 

In the later rounds, a back that can really catch like Dee Jay Dallas wouldn't suck either. 

I see the menstrual stream is still strong in the passive aggressive PMS board brat. Having her on ignore doesn’t spare me from her know it all humorless bullshit. Which  was a huge contributor in why I took my away time. No humor = no reason to be at Bucschat. Stop quoting the boybitch,  please. 

Waaah I quit Bucschat..waaah im back to bitch and complain about everything, insult people with different views and then say this place is nothing without humor.

Get a grip my friend. Relax..you're all over the place.

This is the part when you talk about ignoring someone then call them names. Awesome 

1 hour ago, Pirate said:

ROFL! You know, since I turned my wrath to rapey-boy, My blood-oath to detest Dilfer until my dying day has become less of an obsession. I miss it sometimes. My hate was so pure. :(

This may help you . Consider it therapy. 

1 hour ago, Pirate said:

ROFL! You know, since I turned my wrath to rapey-boy, My blood-oath to detest Dilfer until my dying day has become less of an obsession. I miss it sometimes. My hate was so pure. :(

Brian Billick felt our pain. 

28 minutes ago, Redrum said:

I love how Trent paints himself as a QB guru on tv.

Shit, he is more a QB guru than the people on this board.  Not defending the guy but that many years playing QB in the NFL and winning a Super Bowl gives the guy some insights that the rest of us lack.  Sadly, some of the most informed have such illusions of grandeur and hubris that they should be a one man football team.  Just saying...

'nuff said.

Carry on.