Sign in to follow this  
fanofdabucs

It's official

The best QB of all time, who is still in great physical shape and had a good year last year on a bad Pats offense..yeah he will be just fine 

Brady doesn't have to be a "savior". He needs to play smart football, be a true leader, not give the other team the ball/TDs.

People act like this team is void of talent and sucked last year. They won 7 games with an QB who set records for turnovers and pick 6s. 

Plenty of things over the years and decades to be negative about regarding the Bucs, signing Brady shouldn't be one of them.

2 minutes ago, bucs63 said:

Some talk like the is is the worst QB situation the Bucs have even waddled into. 

Welp. Jaboob ...Freeman ...Garcia ...Simms ...Dilfer ...Vinny

Maybe Brady will be our Brad Johnson. :D

Yeah but some got so emotionally evolved with Dilfer, Freeman and Jaboo, that they couldn't see just how awful (Dilfer) fucked up (Freeman) and inconsistent (Jaboo) those guys were.

17 minutes ago, fanofdabucs said:

The best QB of all time, who is still in great physical shape and had a good year last year on a bad Pats offense..yeah he will be just fine 

Brady doesn't have to be a "savior". He needs to play smart football, be a true leader, not give the other team the ball/TDs.

People act like this team is void of talent and sucked last year. They won 7 games with an QB who set records for turnovers and pick 6s. 

Plenty of things over the years and decades to be negative about regarding the Bucs, signing Brady shouldn't be one of them.

What I mean by savior is exactly what you’re describing, I just mean that I’m not convinced that Brady can be so much better than Winston that this is suddenly a playoff team and a contender.  We’re going to find out and I hope to hell I’m wrong, but we should all be tempering our expectations when it comes to our new 43 year old quarterback, no matter how amazing he’s been over the last 20 seasons. 

10 minutes ago, bucs63 said:

Some talk like the is is the worst QB situation the Bucs have even waddled into. 

Welp. Jaboob ...Freeman ...Garcia ...Simms ...Dilfer ...Vinny

Maybe Brady will be our Brad Johnson. :D

Brad J was 10 years younger than Methuselah when he came to the Bucs. That's a decade, if I've done my cypherin' correctly. 

Deep passing offense, five eligibles out, inconsistent pass blocking especially against the blitz, no running game, immobile declining 43 year old geriatric at QB -- what could go wrong? 

4 minutes ago, Tundra said:

Brad J was 10 years younger than Methuselah when he came to the Bucs. That's a decade, if I've done my cypherin' correctly. 

Deep passing offense, five eligibles out, inconsistent pass blocking especially against the blitz, no running game, immobile declining 43 year old geriatric at QB -- what could go wrong? 

The Bucs have no boundaries when it comes to fuckened. Buckle up! :blink:

2 minutes ago, Boatrunner said:

How many hits will Brady be able to take?  Will the officials put a protective 6-foot zone around him as they did in New England? 

I think Winston took 105 blasts to the nuts in 2019.  

Yeah lets sign a guy that can't move and whose bones are brittle with 95% of his career in the rear view mirror, and pay hime $30 large a year so we can't afford to beef up the OL to protect him. 

9 minutes ago, Tundra said:

I think Winston took 105 blasts to the nuts in 2019.  

Yeah lets sign a guy that can't move and whose bones are brittle with 95% of his career in the rear view mirror, and pay hime $30 large a year so we can't afford to beef up the OL to protect him. 

Brady's nuts are organic. Do we have any idea how many blasts they took from Gisele?

Gisele. Now there's something to be proud of as a Buc fan which we haven't seen since Jeff Garcia was the answer at QB.

image.jpeg.bad189298ac41e9722f0438a17cb3a80.jpeg

The amount of dumb in this thread is epic.

Then once Brady has the Bucs in the post season it'll all be some reverse ojom bullshit.

We replaced a QB in Jaboo, that no other NFL seems interested in bringing in to start, with a QB who has plenty left in the tank to get us where we havent been in over a decade..and it's doom and gloom.

5 minutes ago, fanofdabucs said:

The amount of dumb in this thread is epic.

Then once Brady has the Bucs in the post season it'll all be some reverse ojom bullshit.

We replaced a QB in Jaboo, that no other NFL seems interested in bringing in to start, with a QB who has plenty left in the tank to get us where we havent been in over a decade..and it's doom and gloom.

It's like you haven't grown up as a Bucs fan since the 70's like the rest of us or something....

I detest Jaboo as a person with the fire of a thousand suns. Anything that gets him off this roster is a bonus in terms of rekindling any interest I might have in rooting for this franchise. The fact that they've now traded for arguably the greatest QB in NFL history is just a bonus. I don't care if he's 90 years old. He's not Winston, so I'm okay with it.

5 minutes ago, Pirate said:

I detest Jaboo as a person with the fire of a thousand suns. Anything that gets him off this roster is a bonus in terms of rekindling any interest I might have in rooting for this franchise. The fact that they've now traded for arguably the greatest QB in NFL history is just a bonus. I don't care if he's 90 years old. He's not Winston, so I'm okay with it.

He's certainly no Trent Dilfer.