Sign in to follow this  
NNUD28

Sean Peyton

8 minutes ago, NNUD28 said:

In any other scenario I'd say fuck Sean Peyton, but I certainly won't wish this thing on anyone.  Even a division rival.

9 minutes ago, Chas said:

It has to pretty serious that he was tested with the shortage of available tests.

It's because he is a privleged self-entitled fuckwad who got the test because of who he is, not how serious his head cold is. 

2 hours ago, NNUD28 said:

How is it going n Chicago? We have 3 cases so far here in Toledo and 1 death.

3 isn't so bad, but with the lack of testing no one really knows right?!

They say Illinois has a little over 400 cases but I'm not sure how many are Chicago.  Today they said we're up to 4 deaths (again I think that's statewide).  We're all working from home and stockpiling stuff like the world is ending and I already hate it.  I'm still trying to get out of the house a couple times a day for a run or bike ride or dog walk... I'll go stir crazy if this goes on into the summer.  

2 minutes ago, The Rich McKay Conspiracy said:

3 isn't so bad, but with the lack of testing no one really knows right?!

They say Illinois has a little over 400 cases but I'm not sure how many are Chicago.  Today they said we're up to 4 deaths (again I think that's statewide).  We're all working from home and stockpiling stuff like the world is ending and I already hate it.  I'm still trying to get out of the house a couple times a day for a run or bike ride or dog walk... I'll go stir crazy if this goes on into the summer.  

Been working from home all week was told to plan on doing that for 4-6 weeks..I like you am going nuts!! I am bored as hell I have plenty of the essentials and am now stockpiling booze 

1 hour ago, NNUD28 said:

Been working from home all week was told to plan on doing that for 4-6 weeks..I like you am going nuts!! I am bored as hell I have plenty of the essentials and am now stockpiling booze 

It’s times like these that we need to show our livers who the real boss is. Drink up me hearties, yo-ho.

5 hours ago, Boatrunner said:

🤢You know it's just a matter of time before it gets us all. 🤮

Perhaps, but I'd rather have a smaller peak (fewer patients all at once) by stretching it out, and I think we'll have some effective medicine and protocols in a few months (as well as more/better equipment).