Brady a Buccaneer, but Jen Aniston isn't Here

I always said that Jen would show up at my door naked holding a case of cold beer before the Sucks would ever be so fucking stupid as to mortgage the farm for a 43 year old quarterback in decline, which is what Joe Ferguson Tom Brady is. 

Stupid stupid fucking Sucks. Hatem. Fuckem. FUCKEM. 

HATEM

:facepalm

Image result for punching self in face gif

Here are Dickhead and Penisbreath (Arians and Simple Jason) discussing the move. 

And to the Glazertards, as always, GO FUCK YOURSELVES. 

1 hour ago, Tundra said:

I always said that Jen would show up at my door naked holding a case of cold beer before the Sucks would ever be so fucking stupid as to mortgage the farm for a 43 year old quarterback in decline, which is what Joe Ferguson Tom Brady is. 

HATEM

:facepalm

Image result for punching self in face gif

Here are Dickhead and Penisbreath (Arians and Simple Jason) discussing the move. 

I don't agree, but I get it.  I mean, we've watched the franchise do the wrong thing far more often than the right.  

But it should be far more entertaining to watch!

1 hour ago, Tundra said:

HATEM

Glazertards are fuckin scum and clutching their purses of gold with cloven hooves as their vile stench emanates throughout One Buc.

Apparently the the phone lines are jammed for ticket requests. There's talk of a waiting list. Ass in Seats. Not Jen ass. 

51 minutes ago, fanofdabucs said:

It's what they do around these parts.

Fucking Glazers scumbags cheap bastards should have signed Mahomes, Lamar Jackson and kept Winston as third stringer.

Most informed fucks ever!

Seriously. They could win the Super Bowl next year and people would be complaining that we mortgaged the future by signing Brady. Like a 30 int QB was the future.

1 hour ago, Redrum said:

Lol Best possible thing that could have happened did and people are complaining. Unreal.

59 minutes ago, fanofdabucs said:

It's what they do around these parts.

Fucking Glazers scumbags cheap bastards should have signed Mahomes, Lamar Jackson and kept Winston as third stringer.

Most informed fucks ever!

My post above referencing the Tards was a general observation and based on over a decade of their incompetence.

Also noted was the outstanding response by the fan base in terms of tickets as an indication of support.. Probably the best thing to happen to the team in that decade.

However it's totally unfair to deprecate any fan who second guesses, offers different opinions, bitches, moans, or wishes someone fucked. They have fucking EARNED it.

Go Bucs!

26 minutes ago, Redrum said:

Seriously. They could win the Super Bowl next year and people would be complaining that we mortgaged the future by signing Brady. Like a 30 int QB was the future.

People getting emotionally attached to high hopes of certain players and have a hard time letting go.

We just upgraded to one of the best QBs of all time. Even if it's only for a season or two. 

Draft another QB mid rounds this year and then reevaluate next year and if needed draft another one. 

8 hours ago, Tundra said:

I always said that Jen would show up at my door naked holding a case of cold beer …..

Sorry to hold her up for you, buddy, but I'm not done with her yet....and she clearly doesn't want to leave...😆😋