Sign in to follow this  
rook

Brady is leaving the Patriots.

5 minutes ago, The Rich McKay Conspiracy said:

You want this team to go from 7-9 to terrible in the blink of an eye, give a 3 year deal to a 42 year old QB. 

They spent the number one overall pick on a 3 year old and a 4 year contract so I don't think numbers scare them.

12 minutes ago, The Rich McKay Conspiracy said:

Tom Brady in Tampa will start looking his age basically overnight.  You want this team to go from 7-9 to terrible in the blink of an eye, give a 3 year deal to a 42 year old QB. 

BAHAHAHAHA!!

OR go from 7-9 with a QB who turned it over 42 times, to a Superbowl contender in the blink of an eye.

10 minutes ago, Justafan said:

If he's in Tampa, he'll be collecting paychecks while all the pundits talk about what a terrible fit he is for Arians' system.

I just don't see it.  Brady and Bundchen are as LA as LA gets.

Don't see the Chargers getting rid of their 38 yr old QB only to replace him with a 43 yr old QB.

I think the Colts or Bucs are more likely than the Chargers, but we shall see.

I think the Dolphins may be more in play in this than the Colts.

In terms of OL and pass protection, there are analysis websites which ranked the Bucs OL ahead of the Pats last season. The Bucs issue was running the ball particularly through the tackles.

My guess is we know by end of day as I can't see him announcing this unless he had something pretty solid. Of course, the rumors of an offer from the Pats of $14mil for one year likely didn't sit well either.

2 hours ago, fanofdabucs said:

BAHAHAHAHA!!

OR go from 7-9 with a QB who turned it over 42 times, to a Superbowl contender in the blink of an eye.

Good luck with that.  Brady turns FORTY THREE YEARS OLD in August.

You're going to take him out of the only system he's ever played in, on a team that is run like a Swiss watch, and toss him behind the Bucs O-line, and this team is going to flat out suck.  You won't have the INT's, but you won't have the rest of the offense either.

Get ready for it, the Bucs ditch Jameis for one below average, decline year of Tom Brady, and then Jameis goes to New England where Belichick coaches the INT's right out of him.

I love it. All the "Bucs oline sucks and Brady will get killed behind it" bullshit talk. The Pats pass pro was awful last year. Their running game wasn't very good either.

What a joke.

Can't wait to see how good this oline suddenly looks with a QB who knows how to get rid of the ball and can read a defense pre snap.

And PLEASE stop with a the system...MORE BULLSHIT.  Like Tom Brady can't play QB in just about any system and BA is smart enough to put in a bunch of plays Brady likes to run.

I'm sure you Mo's will get your wish and Jaboo will be back to run the show.

DRAFT a QB mid rounds this year and maybe draft a QB high next year to groom behind the best to ever play. Yeah that seems like a terrible idea. 🤭