Sign in to follow this  
fanofdabucs

Who the fuck is Lance Zierlein?

Several  mocks I have read have that as well at 14.. A number of mocks (yes there a gazillion of them and most of them are throwing spaghetti at the wall) seem to think he will be there at 45 which I am not so sure is true. The popular pick seems to be an OT at 14. Makes sense as Demar Dotson is likely gone.

7 hours ago, rook said:

Several  mocks I have read have that as wel at 14.. A number of mocks (yes there a gazillion of them and most of them are throwing spaghetti at the wall) seem to think he will be there at 45 which I am not so sure is true. The popular pick seems to be an OT at 14. Makes sense as Demar Dotson is likely gone.

A RT at 14 is kinda steep. Unless he turns out to be a Pro Bowler. What are the Bucodds of that? Saying a LT is taken and Smith has to move starts a lot of shit around here. But a QB is out at that spot because we'll be asked to snuggle at least one of Winston's nuts. 

9 hours ago, Gulf Shore Steve said:

I've seen a number of mocks with the Bucs either taking Eason at 14, trading down and taking him or trading back up into the first round to take him. I guess have expressed some interest in him and it's known around the mock draft circles.

Either that, or like every other year, all these mocks turn into is a bunch of people parroting each other.

I can say that I'd be shocked if they draft a QB at 14. I'd be willing to bet anyone that they don't. 

Arians wants to win now and Licht HAS to win now. 

It's much more likely they sign a vet FA (or tag Jaboo) and either draft someone much later in the draft or draft someone next year.

They will draft either a RT or DL at 14. 

Book it twanks

19 hours ago, bucs63 said:

A RT at 14 is kinda steep. Unless he turns out to be a Pro Bowler. What are the Bucodds of that? Saying a LT is taken and Smith has to move starts a lot of shit around here. But a QB is out at that spot because we'll be asked to snuggle at least one of Winston's nuts. 

A plug and play RT isn't too step in the mid first round. Andrew Thomas would be a great snag at 14. Massive run blocker who can hold his own in pass pro. 

22 hours ago, Gulf Shore Steve said:

Donovan Smith is going to be the LT at his price. A RT can be drafted in the 2nd round. I see either a DT or edge rusher with that first pick...at least at this point.

They all want a new LT until, they get a new LT. 

As laughable as some fans calling for Griffin to play last year.

Gobberville, USA.

As for who they take in round 1, it partly depends on who they decide to resign in FA and who is there at 14. 

If they resign Shaq, JPP and Suh and a top RT is there, then I think they go yhat route.  If they let Suh walk and a stud DT is there, that makes the most sense. If they let JPP walk then an edge rusher might make the most sense.

Either way I think OL, DT or edge rusher is the pick..not QB.