Sign in to follow this  
Regulator16

Kwon still missing the open field tackles

Not wanting to take anything about Alexander but he seems to have a nasty habit of whiffing on tackles, getting caught out of place, and letting INTs go through his hands.  The Bucs definitely got an upgrade with White.  

2 hours ago, fanofdabucs said:

Both players were great value for where they were drafted/undrafted and neither was worth anywhere near what they were paid in FA.

I still can not understand why the Titans signed Hump when basically Mariota never threw to him except in garbage time and even Tannehill does not utilize him the way Jameis did. Kwon was practically a redshirt free agent this year with his injuries.

22 hours ago, rook said:

I still can not understand why the Titans signed Hump when basically Mariota never threw to him except in garbage time and even Tannehill does not utilize him the way Jameis did. Kwon was practically a redshirt free agent this year with his injuries.

But Kwon has battled injuries going back to his LSU days. Not sure why the 49ers handed him such a large deal 

22 hours ago, rook said:

Hump is a rescue me guy. Typically, I wouldn't think too many plays are drawn up where he's the first look although I guess the occasional smoke route he'd run for the Bucs he was the first look. The Titans use their TEs as their rescue me guys so I agree that he never made any sense. He's not an x or z receiver of any value either. I so never thought he was a fit there.

On 2/3/2020 at 9:27 PM, bucs63 said:

I'm sure some 'round here are happy Hump or Kwon didn't get a ring after gittin the boot.

I would have been happy for either of them.  Hump more so than Kwon coz I absolutely hate the 9ers.  But I still would have been happy for him.  Only one former Buc player that I hope NEVER wins a SB and that is GMC.  I have much disdain for Cap't Kimono and hope he enjoys his time as an over-paid-under-producing FA.  I heard someone say that since the Panthers are unlikely to re-sign him, maybe he could come back here.  I said outloud when I read that "Oh fuck no!"  The wife asked me who I was fighting with....I said I just read something that made my blood pressure rise.

3 hours ago, Gulf Shore Steve said:

Hump is a rescue me guy. Typically, I wouldn't think too many plays are drawn up where he's the first look although I guess the occasional smoke route he'd run for the Bucs he was the first look. The Titans use their TEs as their rescue me guys so I agree that he never made any sense. He's not an x or z receiver of any value either. I so never thought he was a fit there.

And he fit that role here so well.  He was a great outlet and knew how to get open.  Miss that guy on the Bucs.