Sign in to follow this  
tfree32

Jordan Love (QB) Utah State

4 hours ago, Chas said:

Agreed... that was speculation at best.

Speculation which has appeared on virtually every Bucs board I'm aware of. One year deal disguised as a two or three year deal with year one near the franchise number and year two at the 2nd year franchise number and a small buyout if they don't pick up the option.

34 minutes ago, Gulf Shore Steve said:

Speculation which has appeared on virtually every Bucs board I'm aware of. One year deal disguised as a two or three year deal with year one near the franchise number and year two at the 2nd year franchise number and a small buyout if they don't pick up the option.

I think that’s the only kind of deal that makes any sense.

10 hours ago, fanofdabucs said:

So you think Winston will sign a 2yr 11 mil deal?? 

Oh... so your problem is comprehension. Let me help you out.

I will stand on my original statement. Winston is WORTH a 2yr/11,000,000 contract. WORTH is the keyword. I did not say that it what he will sign for. I did not say that he would agree to sign for that amount.

7 minutes ago, Chas said:

Oh... so your problem is comprehension. Let me help you out.

I will stand on my original statement. Winston is WORTH a 2yr/11,000,000 contract. WORTH is the keyword. I did not say that it what he will sign for. I did not say that he would agree to sign for that amount.

So he won't be offered any where near that amount, nor will be sign for any where close to that amount? Just more ridiculous thoughts from you.

I've been as critical as anyone when it comes to Jaboo. And his turnover issues are a major issue. However..

In a QB hungry league and a young, QB who led the league in passing and is entering his prime is only WORTH a 2yr/11 mil contract.

Thanks for clarifying your ignorance.

1 hour ago, tfree32 said:

I keep seeing scouts comparing Love to Mahomes and predicting he’ll go in the first round. A couple of recent mocks have him going in the Top 10.

I’ll be curious to see if he’s available when we pick and whether the Bucs see him as a good replacement for Jameis.

At this point, I'd probably celebrate it regardless just because at least if we had a rookie throwing INTs all the time you'd be able to have hope it would get better.

The most likely outcome will be Winston will come back and throw a pick six to open the season.  Bank it.

6 hours ago, tfree32 said:

Based on what? The scouts seem to like him. The Bucs seem interested. 

I'm just busting balls. I don't know much about the kid as I watched maybe half a game he played in college.

As for the Bucs, they are either bringing Jaboo back or going with a vet. They aren't drafting a QB in round one, so forget about Love. 

On 2/26/2020 at 7:59 AM, fanofdabucs said:

In a QB hungry league and a young, QB who led the league in passing and is entering his prime is only WORTH a 2yr/11 mil contract.

On the other hand, Tony Romo just signed a 3yr deal at $17 mil per year. It's all entertainment and Jaboob has options. Just sayin. 

:lol: