Sign in to follow this  
Seafarer

Todays winners - NFL

Titans are a very well balanced team and their game travels well. I think it will be a really good match up in Baltimore.

I think San Fran rolls over the Vikings.

KC should handle the Texans pretty easily.

GB and Seattle will be a good one. I think GB might be the worst 13 win team I've ever seen. I'm not saying they're not a good football team, but they look nothing like a 13 win team to me. If this game was in Seattle or a neutral site, I think Seattle wins. But being in GB, it should be close. I wouldn't be surprised to see Wilson pull it off.

Tannehill was only 7/14 for 88 yards. Yet he had 2 TD's and zero INT's. Henry ran for a few yards short of 200 and a 6.5 yard average.  Not a chance in hell they win the the NFC Championship next week. :P  But praying they do so that QB comes back to Miami. The schadenfreude would be practically orgasmic.

14 hours ago, Gulf Shore Steve said:

Game within the game...it was a little odd. Jackson had 508 yards from scrimmage. 3 TOs and 2 missed 4th and 1's (first two missed all year) killed them. I think the Ravens win most games that Jackson is at 508 and the Titans lose most games they give up 508 to one guy.

Most of his damage was done in garbage time.

Jackson had 27 yards rushing and 169 yards passing in the first half.

37 minutes ago, fanofdabucs said:

Most of his damage was done in garbage time.

Jackson had 27 yards rushing and 169 yards passing in the first half.

After 5 mins of the second half he had about half the yardage he ended up with. Giving up 503 yards in a game is not good. They were opportunistic and, as I said, in most games the Ravens win with that yardage and the Titans lose.

21-0  after the fumbled punt. Right now the 5th seed Buffalo so far has played better than the top 3 seeds in the AFC even though they lost in OT. Not sure Buffalo could have jumped 21-0 on KC but a 5th seed against a 6th seed in a conference Championship game has never happened. I think Arizona with Warner (4th seed) played the Eagles as a 6th seed in 2008.