Sign in to follow this  
Axe

Panthers Fire Rivera

58 minutes ago, Axe said:

I didn't see it happening this early, after the season maybe. During the season, nope, didn't see it coming

I thought they loved that guy...and usually you hear rumblings of a coach on the hot seat....I sure hope they trade him for a major incompetent.....  

2 hours ago, jobuc597 said:

I thought they loved that guy...and usually you hear rumblings of a coach on the hot seat....I sure hope they trade him for a major incompetent.....  

There's a report, or maybe it's more of a rumor, that the firing was actually relatedly to a personal issue. It's believed he was detained for an incident at a local Charlotte Ale House. The report says he was observed by patrons in the men's room standing in front of a urinal fully naked and singing Ave Maria in a piercing falsetto. It's likely that some agreement was reached with Tepper to avoid embarrassment of both Rivera and the franchise to keep that story away from the media. It may be just a matter of time though before video turns up though. 

14 hours ago, bucs63 said:

There's a report, or maybe it's more of a rumor, that the firing was actually relatedly to a personal issue. It's believed he was detained for an incident at a local Charlotte Ale House. The report says he was observed by patrons in the men's room standing in front of a urinal fully naked and singing Ave Maria in a piercing falsetto. It's likely that some agreement was reached with Tepper to avoid embarrassment of both Rivera and the franchise to keep that story away from the media. It may be just a matter of time though before video turns up though. 

Another peepee tape?

I'd really like to see the other one first.

15 hours ago, bucs63 said:

We weren't singing Ave Maria. Maybe we were just a little off key. It was actually "Will the Circle be Unbroken".