Sign in to follow this  
rook

Bucs lead 7-0

I love hearing the boo-birds from jax fans :)

even though we have no shot at the playoffs, i've finally enjoyed watching this team play the last two weeks

i hope the jags bring in uncle rico in the second half to at least make it interesting

Just wondering how many turnovers a single QB has had in one season? 

2 Fumbles. No INTs but hey there is still time.

He needs to go. He will do just enough to lose the game. A turnover machine. When I think about this season, I think how many games would have been won without him. The season is lost, and every TB win takes them higher on the draft board. 

14 minutes ago, oxygen15 said:

He needs to go. He will do just enough to lose the game. A turnover machine. When I think about this season, I think how many games would have been won without him. The season is lost, and every TB win takes them higher on the draft board. 

Vinny threw 35 picks and lost 6 fumbles in 1988. Pretty sure that is the franchise record. He missed a start so that was in 15 games in 1988. This game is reminded of the Miami game when Jay Cutler and his backup Moore almost won the game against Fitz magic.

So how many of your think the Bucs will "snatch defeat out of the jaws of victory" again....so many times? Three possessions in the second half, a turnover, a punt, lost possession due to downs (after JW took a delayed 10 yard sack). 

I  don't get the continuous support of him throughout his career with all of his failings. he does just enough to break your heart again and again. 

32 minutes ago, oxygen15 said:

So how many of your think the Bucs will "snatch defeat out of the jaws of victory" again....so many times? Three possessions in the second half, a turnover, a punt, lost possession due to downs (after JW took a delayed 10 yard sack). 

I  don't get the continuous support of him throughout his career with all of his failings. he does just enough to break your heart again and again. 

What kind of idiot are you?

3 hours ago, oxygen15 said:

3 wins in the last 4 games, sucks huh?

15 minutes ago, rook said:

The Jaguars quarterbacks combined for 5 turnovers. One of the worst games I have ever seen Foles play.

So, the defense was the reason they ate a W? The stats make it seem like Jaboob was serviceable at least. Even if he didn't have a big day like Fitzmagic did in beating the Eagles, it's still moving forward. 

Jaboob 2020!

It's good to see the defense playing a bit better. I know the Jags don't have a power packed offense but some of the young guys are starting to play pretty well. If you watched the game and either during or after the game were thinking at all about the Bucs QB play good or bad you're a nincompoop.

12 minutes ago, Gulf Shore Steve said:

It's good to see the defense playing a bit better. I know the Jags don't have a power packed offense but some of the young guys are starting to play pretty well. If you watched the game and either during or after the game were thinking at all about the Bucs QB play good or bad you're a nincompoop.

Defense is improving.    It's fun to watch.