Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
rook

Bucs lead 7-0

Recommended Posts

I love hearing the boo-birds from jax fans :)

even though we have no shot at the playoffs, i've finally enjoyed watching this team play the last two weeks

i hope the jags bring in uncle rico in the second half to at least make it interesting

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just wondering how many turnovers a single QB has had in one season? 

2 Fumbles. No INTs but hey there is still time.

He needs to go. He will do just enough to lose the game. A turnover machine. When I think about this season, I think how many games would have been won without him. The season is lost, and every TB win takes them higher on the draft board. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, oxygen15 said:

Just wondering how many turnovers a single QB has had in one season? 

2 Fumbles. No INTs but hey there is still time.

He needs to go. He will do just enough to lose the game. A turnover machine. When I think about this season, I think how many games would have been won without him. The season is lost, and every TB win takes them higher on the draft board. 

Vinny threw 35 picks and lost 6 fumbles in 1988. Pretty sure that is the franchise record. He missed a start so that was in 15 games in 1988. This game is reminded of the Miami game when Jay Cutler and his backup Moore almost won the game against Fitz magic.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So how many of your think the Bucs will "snatch defeat out of the jaws of victory" again....so many times? Three possessions in the second half, a turnover, a punt, lost possession due to downs (after JW took a delayed 10 yard sack). 

I  don't get the continuous support of him throughout his career with all of his failings. he does just enough to break your heart again and again. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, oxygen15 said:

So how many of your think the Bucs will "snatch defeat out of the jaws of victory" again....so many times? Three possessions in the second half, a turnover, a punt, lost possession due to downs (after JW took a delayed 10 yard sack). 

I  don't get the continuous support of him throughout his career with all of his failings. he does just enough to break your heart again and again. 

What kind of idiot are you?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, oxygen15 said:

Just wondering how many turnovers a single QB has had in one season? 

2 Fumbles. No INTs but hey there is still time.

He needs to go. He will do just enough to lose the game. A turnover machine. When I think about this season, I think how many games would have been won without him. The season is lost, and every TB win takes them higher on the draft board. 

3 wins in the last 4 games, sucks huh?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, rook said:

The Jaguars quarterbacks combined for 5 turnovers. One of the worst games I have ever seen Foles play.

So, the defense was the reason they ate a W? The stats make it seem like Jaboob was serviceable at least. Even if he didn't have a big day like Fitzmagic did in beating the Eagles, it's still moving forward. 

Jaboob 2020!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's good to see the defense playing a bit better. I know the Jags don't have a power packed offense but some of the young guys are starting to play pretty well. If you watched the game and either during or after the game were thinking at all about the Bucs QB play good or bad you're a nincompoop.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Gulf Shore Steve said:

It's good to see the defense playing a bit better. I know the Jags don't have a power packed offense but some of the young guys are starting to play pretty well. If you watched the game and either during or after the game were thinking at all about the Bucs QB play good or bad you're a nincompoop.

Defense is improving.    It's fun to watch.   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×