Sign in to follow this  
NNUD28

Man this place sure is quiet when the Buc's win

17 hours ago, bucs63 said:

How about RoJones for only 8 yards and a 1.3 yard average?  Or Mike Evans only corralling 4 balls when he was targeted 11 times? Fuck that. They gotta go. :banana:

Evan's had his man beat twice on would be long TDs, but Jaboo missed him. He was probably TOO wide open..probably Evan's fault. 

1 hour ago, fanofdabucs said:

Evan's had his man beat twice on would be long TDs, but Jaboo missed him. He was probably TOO wide open..probably Evan's fault. 

I missed the presser. Didn't Arians mention Evans was supposed to be exactly where Winston placed the ball on those, and others?

I know on one of those passes Evans was not there as the db clutched and grabbed him as he was beat by Evans on the double move. PI was called. And the drive ended with a Barber TD as Vita Vea pushed the Jaguars DL as a lead blocker in the end zone. He may need to be there all the time as a lead blocker. No one on the defense wants any part of him.

13 hours ago, rook said:

I know on one of those passes Evans was not there as the db clutched and grabbed him as he was beat by Evans on the double move. PI was called. And the drive ended with a Barber TD as Vita Vea pushed the Jaguars DL as a lead blocker in the end zone. He may need to be there all the time as a lead blocker. No one on the defense wants any part of him.

That was the call, but there really wasn't much there and Evan's was still wide opened.

Jaboo's deep balls are just a hope and prayer. 

Winston is an enigma. He can make the tough throws look easy and the fairly easy throws look difficult. He can scramble out of trouble and make plays and scramble from a clean pocket into trouble.

If the Bucs didnt have to pay him like a top 10 QB, then the decision to keep him would be fairly easy. Unfortunately they are going to have to give him a long term deal with plenty of guaranteed money or franchise him. 

If they had a better option, either via the draft or FA, then I think they would move on. But the options are most likely a Andy Dalton type vet. He will take better care of the ball, but won't give you the big numbers Winston puts up. 

No secret I've been a Burrow fan since last year, but they will most likely end up with a pick outside of the top 5, so that pipe dream is dead. 

1 hour ago, jobuc597 said:

Like you......I prefer Winston.....If not, Winton it's another Draft  Rookie...I don't wanna do the QB carousel.... 

As would I, but we shouldn't draft just any QB to draft a QB. 

I love Burrow, but after that I'm not blown away with anyone else. Burrow will be gone.

Tua is intriguing as hell, but injuries have to be a major concern. Plus he may not even come out this year.

Tua is too talented for every team to pass on him before the Bucs draft position. I see Andy Dalton as the guy the Bucs will grab if they get rid of Winston. I have seen too much of him to really like the guy. When you look at the all 22 tape, every QB has flaws, misses throws and does not see people open. Tannehill is the guy now in Tennessee and every Dolphin fan I have talked to or Dolphin fan board I trolled were happy that he left. The only QB they hated more than Tannehill was Jay Cutler in 2017.

Fitznagic BTW, is actually a popular guy in Miami as the Dolphin fans blame management for dumping all the talent around him. They like him better than Rosen.

I believe that a Bucs win today would actually be pretty significant. The Colts are the best team remaining on the schedule, and it would be the longest winning streak this team has had in forever. 

Finishing this year at .500 or better after the awful first half could help change the culture.

It even took St. Dungy a season to get the culture changed. I think with a couple more skill players and another off season in this system, we might start having winning seasons again. 

Ah, who am I kidding? We’re fuckened.