Sign in to follow this  
NNUD28

Man this place sure is quiet when the Buc's win

8 minutes ago, NNUD28 said:

I agree with this post...we have blown this team up how many times since 08? 

10 hours ago, The Rich McKay Conspiracy said:

All offseason we talked about how it took half a season or so for Arians’ system to click for the Cardinals.  The Bucs have had a brutal schedule, most of it on the road. It does mean something if they finish strong, even if it’s more next-year crap. 

Far too many times ...but many were needed.....Today I think we ride it out one more time....we stick with what we got....

On 11/25/2019 at 3:17 PM, The Rich McKay Conspiracy said:

What was really cool was that those missed extra points didn't cost the team a win.  Thats' new.

And with 3 of them, it's really like one missed field goal.

Actually, it wasn't as bad because with a missed field goal you get fucked on ball placement/field position.

11 hours ago, jobuc597 said:

So the Topic is:    Man this place is quite when the Bucs win....

I went to the Game in Atlanta....( really nice Stadium)….. anyway when The Bucs were wining after the... Oh My God.... first ten Minutes....The Bucs Fans in the stadium were ...Doing the    <Tampa..... Bay>   Chant.....man did it get loud ….Buc Fans were louder then the Falcon Fans, They looked shocked.....Best time I remember at someone elses stadium...…..

I thought I was tripping when I thought I was hearing that. How awesome is that when some of the faithful  get noticed at the away games. There always are some. Bless their hearts. No, in a good way...

On 11/27/2019 at 9:26 PM, bucs63 said:

So, .. the Bucs still suck but their diversity efforts...

https://www.buccaneers.com/news/billie-jean-king-champions-ba-the-bucs-diversity-efforts-stories-from-the-road

Bloody hell that's great. Inclusivity has been this team and the sports biggest disappointment. 

:glug

:VomitSmiley:

Billie Jean King can still handle little furry Balls and smack em with a racket.....she's pretty hot....

When you date a psycho stripper, you know something terrible is going to happen before long. You can’t fully celebrate the fleeting moments of fun, because you know she’s going to wreck your car or find a way to steal your savings. At least you can’t when you’re sober.

So you quietly brace yourself while nuzzling those big fake breasticles.

She’s done it to you enough that it’s not a matter of if.

I guess no one remembers when Rob Johnson went 2-0 in games where the offense did not score a TD. Like it or not psycho stripper scores points. It is usually never enough. Just take a look at the other games Matt Ryan and Nick Foles played against the Bucs D and what has happened in the last two weeks 

9 minutes ago, rook said:

I guess no one remembers when Rob Johnson went 2-0 in games where the offense did not score a TD. Like it or not psycho stripper scores points. It is usually never enough. Just take a look at the other games Matt Ryan and Nick Foles played against the Bucs D and what has happened in the last two weeks 

Dude, I am beginning to think that people on this site just want to bitch about this team...When they lose they will all be out crying like babies with the i told you so's, kinda fucking sad...The D looked great today the secondary that I bitch about was fantastic ...Gooooo Bucs  

5 hours ago, NNUD28 said:

Dude, I am beginning to think that people on this site just want to bitch about this team...When they lose they will all be out crying like babies with the i told you so's, kinda fucking sad...The D looked great today the secondary that I bitch about was fantastic ...Gooooo Bucs  

You are just BEGINNING to think that?  LOL.  Welcome to bucschat.com.  

9 hours ago, NNUD28 said:

Almost like you just sobered up from a 20 year binge.

It has been like this forever in here.

3 hours ago, fanofdabucs said:

Almost like you just sobered up from a 20 year binge.

It has been like this forever in here.

No, it used to be someone would come on here and bitch about certain plays or a player fuck up and others would argue with them..It was kinda fun

2 hours ago, NNUD28 said:

I thought going for it on 4th down was kinda stupid when you're kicking their ass why let them back in the game 

Then in Bruce's Presser he said some stupid shit explaining ….Like if we are all Dumb Fucks.....Bruce don't explain...it's like getting cut twice with the same knife..

1 hour ago, bucs63 said:

How about RoJones for only 8 yards and a 1.3 yard average?  Or Mike Evans only corralling 4 balls when he was targeted 11 times? Fuck that. They gotta go. :banana:

RoJo II that was his total last year....and he missed his Blitz pick up....and Mike Evans was being used as a decoy.....