Sign in to follow this  
fanofdabucs

100 Congrats Jaboo

5 hours ago, tfree32 said:

100 turnovers in 67 games. That's just unreal. It's hard for any team to consistently compete when their QB simply hands the other team the ball 20 times a season. 

According to Arians, only 4 or so were his fault though. So there is that.

Arians still gives Winston credit for all his TDs though.... after watching today's game Godwin made a TD out of a crappy throw so I don't credit Winston with that one.

8 hours ago, NNUD28 said:

I root for him..Want him to do well he is the QB of my favorite team.I am sick of losing it's been a decade 

76651700_2712751375485172_53241896364933

I've wanted him to be good too. But he's the same player he was at FSU and he's been the same player in every offense he's been in in the NFL.

He's not trust worthy enough to hand a big contract to IMO. 

Your in year 5 and you know you need to be better at protecting the ball, yet you still attempt a jump pass to your RB across the middle.

It's too bad because he has the talent, he can make some amazing throws, but he's just way too inconsistent.

14 hours ago, fanofdabucs said:

I've wanted him to be good too. But he's the same player he was at FSU and he's been the same player in every offense he's been in in the NFL.

He's not trust worthy enough to hand a big contract to IMO. 

Your in year 5 and you know you need to be better at protecting the ball, yet you still attempt a jump pass to your RB across the middle.

It's too bad because he has the talent, he can make some amazing throws, but he's just way too inconsistent. 

That first interception Jameis threw I was in line with that throw it looked intended for the Falcon defense.....The jump pass skip hit to the Rb into the hands of the defense WTF....The rest of the game ….he sure looked good...we've had some real shit QB's here....and Jameis looks like one of em…..when he's focused or un-focused not sure which he's pretty good...I've really had enough of this shit....but then ….What??????