Sign in to follow this  
Axe

It Wasn't His Fault

43 minutes ago, fanofdabucs said:

Them the facts.

So "passing leaders" means the guys who have thrown for a bunch of yards? Never been an issue for Jaboo. If some want to blame the Bucs shitty defenses he's played with as the reasons he throws so many picks, I'd say the reason he throws for so many yards is an even more direct result of playing with a shitty defense.

He's not just one of the top passing leaders this season. He's the Bucs all time passing leader. :unsure:

It's has to be a coincidence that the defense is ranked 32nd based on points this season. That's tied for the worst in Buc history with Raheemee's meltdown season in 2011 when they finished 4-12 and he got fired even though the Tards said they love him.

4-12

21 minutes ago, bucs63 said:

He's not just one of the top passing leaders this season. He's the Bucs all time passing leader. :unsure:

It's has to be a coincidence that the defense is ranked 32nd based on points this season. That's tied for the worst in Buc history with Raheemee's meltdown season in 2011 when they finished 4-12 a got fired even though the Tards said they love him.

4-12

Replacing a championship winning coach, whom you gave up multiple picks to acquire, with Raheem Radio..was the beginning of the clusterfuck the Terffic Trio has been responsible for.

3 hours ago, tfree32 said:

Winston has 14 interceptions and 2 fumbles (1 lost). So his TD to turnover ratio is basically 1 to 1. It's impossible for a team to win consistently when their QB hands the ball to the other team almost as often as he scores.

He has also been sacked 34 times, often because he simply holds onto the ball for too long and doesn't get rid of it. 

Do you watch the games? Serious question...You've hated this pick from day one we get it ...This secondary sucks ass!!  Name me another team that has to score 30 points to win games..I will wait!!! Name me one good defensive game we have seen this year again I will wait...The team sucking is not all on Winston  no matter how hard  you try to make it all about him .He has shit games  he makes stupid mistakes name another QB that has been in the league 5 years and had 3 different HC  and OC .. I hate to inform you of this but the problem this team has goes way deeper than the roster   

46 minutes ago, NNUD28 said:

Do you watch the games? Serious question...You've hated this pick from day one we get it ...This secondary sucks ass!!  Name me another team that has to score 30 points to win games..I will wait!!! Name me one good defensive game we have seen this year again I will wait...The team sucking is not all on Winston  no matter how hard  you try to make it all about him .He has shit games  he makes stupid mistakes name another QB that has been in the league 5 years and had 3 different HC  and OC .. I hate to inform you of this but the problem this team has goes way deeper than the roster   

I avoid watching the games. I don't get many of them and am not going to pay extra to watch a dumpster fire. 

It doesn't have to be an either/or. Winston and the secondary can both suck. So I'm certainly not blaming all of our struggles on him. 

There are parts of games and even entire games when Winston looks great. But there are also times he looks horrible. He is what he is...a talented QB who lacks the football I.Q., consistency, judgment, leadership, and character to be a franchise QB. He can't be relied on to play well consistently or to make the plays necessary to win. Any franchise that relies on him is going to struggle to make the playoffs and will be unable to compete for championships. 

32 minutes ago, tfree32 said:

I avoid watching the games. I don't get many of them and am not going to pay extra to watch a dumpster fire.  

You can find free and safe sites to stream the games through Reddit. That way you won't have to pay extra to be dissapointed or pissed off every week.

4 hours ago, fanofdabucs said:

Them the facts.

So "passing leaders" means the guys who have thrown for a bunch of yards? Never been an issue for Jaboo. If some want to blame the Bucs shitty defenses he's played with as the reasons he throws so many picks, I'd say the reason he throws for so many yards is an even more direct result of playing with a shitty defense.

While the turnovers aren't a good thing, the bottom line is that the offense has scored the 3rd most points in the league while the defense has given up the 32nd most points in the league. It's not a case of the Bucs are moving the ball between the 20's and not scoring.

8 minutes ago, Gulf Shore Steve said:

While the turnovers aren't a good thing, the bottom line is that the offense has scored the 3rd most points in the league while the defense has given up the 32nd most points in the league. It's not a case of the Bucs are moving the ball between the 20's and not scoring.

If the D can ever get to the point where they are getting 2-3 TO's a game the team will be in business.

7 hours ago, The Rich McKay Conspiracy said:

It was a 2-7 team that hadn’t played in Tampa for 7 weeks.  Why would anyone bother. 

It was also  King of The Beach weekend.   King of The Beach has become the biggest fishing tournament for average Joe googen wannabe professional fisherman to participate in in Western Florida.     Lots of Buc fans were on their boats chasing King Fish and $$$$.

18 minutes ago, UncleBuc said:

It was also  King of The Beach weekend.   King of The Beach has become the biggest fishing tournament for average Joe googen wannabe professional fisherman to participate in in Western Florida.     Lots of Buc fans were on their boats chasing King Fish and $$$$.

And my buddy Bingo won it.

100k isnt a bad day of fishing. Especially when he caught it inside the bay. 

I'll be fishing in "his" spot Saturday. 

1 hour ago, fanofdabucs said:

And my buddy Bingo won it.

100k isnt a bad day of fishing. Especially when he caught it inside the bay. 

I'll be fishing in "his" spot Saturday. 

I haven't been in a tournament in a while but $100K seems like a lot bigger top prize than I remember for a smoker King. :glug

1 hour ago, UncleBuc said:

Oh, I see.. It wasn't their fault :winkwink

You guys believe a fish story? I am flying to Tampa this weekend to watch the Saints and see the new and improved Bucs wipe out Drew Brees and the Saints. It is true I am flying to the game. The part about the Bucs defeating Drew Brees and the Saints is a little iffy.

3 hours ago, UncleBuc said:

Can you blame them?    On TV it was the club level seats that were empty.    They were on their boats.

No one was in the upper decks. They'd all moved down to the lower bowl sidline seats. 

If they're not going to field a team fans want to pay to watch in person they need to offer dollar hotdogs and soda like they did that one time. That packed em in... 😀