Sign in to follow this  
fanofdabucs

Buccaneers next QB Bowl at 3:30

1 hour ago, rook said:

I thought Tua played well Saturday coming off a surgery that allowed him little time to practice. Even then it was non contact and controlled practices Burrows is my first choice but Tua is  a damned good QB. The only game I saw that was bad for Tua was the national championship game. Even then I thought that was more on the Alabama coaching staff as they were unprepared for what Clemson's staff was doing. Saban and his staff went in that game thinking they were invincible.

SEC championship he did not play well.   He was benched.   Jalen Hurts comes on in relief and gets the win.    I remember being in the Davidoff Cigar lounge in Caesars Palace watching him melt last year in that game.

Gets to the NC game lays an egg.   

Last Saturday, starts slow in first half turning it over, wakes up too late.

He's inconsistent.   Isn't that the big complaint with our current guy?   So lets draft that all over again?

Pass

Tua was coming off surgery, clearly wasnt near 100% and he threw for 418 yards and 4 TDs. Only in this place, would that be considered a knock on him.

If there should be any concerns with Tua, it should be that he has been injured a few times in college.

He's 6'1" 220, so size is a bit if a concern, but he reminds me a lot of Russell Wilson, who is 5'11" 210. 

But should he be there when this dump for a franchise picks and they pass on him...

2 hours ago, fanofdabucs said:

Burrows has been my clear choice for the Bucs since September, when most of the draft "experts" didnt have him on their radar.

Unfortunately now he's played himself into being the top pick. So he will be a Bengal at this point.  

Pffft..matters not. Jaboo will be franchised or signed longterm.

Sucks for Joe he's going to a cess pool in Cincy worse than ours.     As for your last sentence.   Welcome to reality fan, I'm sure the fantasy in your head was fun while it lasted.

20 hours ago, UncleBuc said:

Sucks for Joe he's going to a cess pool in Cincy worse than ours.     As for your last sentence.   Welcome to reality fan, I'm sure the fantasy in your head was fun while it lasted.

It's all I've got left Buck. 

I'm fully prepared for the Jaboo to play just well enough to be our guy again next year. 

I'm ready for the GM to sit on the podium after the signing and defend the decision just like some of you Jaboo lovers do. The yards, the talent, his age, the lack of a defense...

Looks like I'll be entering more of those wanna be professional fishing tournaments and playing a lot more golf next year.

On 11/13/2019 at 8:25 AM, fanofdabucs said:

Tua was coming off surgery, clearly wasnt near 100% and he threw for 418 yards and 4 TDs. Only in this place, would that be considered a knock on him.

If there should be any concerns with Tua, it should be that he has been injured a few times in college.

He's 6'1" 220, so size is a bit if a concern, but he reminds me a lot of Russell Wilson, who is 5'11" 210. 

But should he be there when this dump for a franchise picks and they pass on him...

Tua injured again today.    College career maybe done.    Draft status probably dropping.   Could be there after all.

1 hour ago, fanofdabucs said:

Jaboo or Dalton.

Over 60 games and damn near 100 turnovers it seems to be coming down to how Jaboob plays in 7 games. At least if you believe Arians.

Bullshit. He's the QB. Arians is giving lip service to someone's dick and it ain't the lackey GM Light.