Sign in to follow this  
rook

First drive should have been a TD

Same ole same ole.

The last Winston fumble was on Dong Smith for letting the edge rusher blow right by him.

I'm not sure what plays were being called, by why in the blue fuck would you be looking for Perriman the last 2 drives and not Godwin or Evans?

Typical Bucs loss. Typical Rapey Crablegs performance. Typical O-Line performance. Typical everything. At least the run defense is good.

Any whining regarding the officiating should simply stop. Teams are going to get bad calls in this NFL. The play of the team is what lost the game.

10 passes thrown to RBs. 3 were completed. You know how hard that is to do? Passes to RBs should be completed at about a 70 percentile. I don't recall every pass and a few may have been throwaways but that's just abysmal.

The team can't get a yard with the game on the line and an excellent chance to score inside the opponents territory.

In addition to Perriman being a complete waste of time when it comes to actually coming up with a reception, probably should have been hit with a helmet to helmet penalty and tossed from the game on the tackle of his own RB! How fuckin' stupid was that? I watch a LOT of football at all levels and typically consists of at least one HS game, a couple of major college games (at a minimum) and even a few FCS games each week along with an NFL game or two and I have never seen that happen on a play run at every level of play.

Arians, who I am already sick of, should be an interesting listen and I'm sure none of this was the QBs fault.

When both Raheem and Schiano had completed their first year's there was some level of hope. With Arians, this is it for at least another couple of years.

5 minutes ago, Gulf Shore Steve said:

Any whining regarding the officiating should simply stop. Teams are going to get bad calls in this NFL. The play of the team is what lost the game.

10 passes thrown to RBs. 3 were completed. You know how hard that is to do? Passes to RBs should be completed at about a 70 percentile. I don't recall every pass and a few may have been throwaways but that's just abysmal.

The team can't get a yard with the game on the line and an excellent chance to score inside the opponents territory.

In addition to Perriman being a complete waste of time when it comes to actually coming up with a reception, probably should have been hit with a helmet to helmet penalty and tossed from the game on the tackle of his own RB! How fuckin' stupid was that? I watch a LOT of football at all levels and typically consists of at least one HS game, a couple of major college games (at a minimum) and even a few FCS games each week along with an NFL game or two and I have never seen that happen on a play run at every level of play.

Arians, who I am already sick of, should be an interesting listen and I'm sure none of this was the QBs fault.

When both Raheem and Schiano had completed their first year's there was some level of hope. With Arians, this is it for at least another couple of years.

Right on.

The officiating did not cause the turnovers that inevitably led to points on the scoreboard and the end of the game.

The only people catching passes today were Evans and Godwin (when he was targeted). The 4th quarter offensive playcalling was bad. The defensive secondary was equally as bad. 

"Any whining regarding the officiating should simply stop. Teams are going to get bad calls in this NFL. The play of the team is what lost the game."

JMHO, the refs have historically had a bias against shitty teams, so obviously the Bucs aren't going to get any help there.  Seems like if you play like shit for 3 1/2 quarters, the refs should be obligated to send you home crying.

14 minutes ago, Gulf Shore Steve said:

With all this technology and this is a multi-billion industry, the calls keeping getting worse.. Every explanation since the Saints were robbed of a TD against the Rams, they were not calling to do early whistles. It is still happening. I am getting to the point of abandoning replay especially after the Titan game last week. Replay has made officiating worse and not better. It is odd that the college game which is far from perfect on replay handles it better than the NFL. Yes I am mad that the Bucs got screwed but I do not like it when any team such as the Lions game against the Packer with the phantom hands in the face call.

One thing that was not the refs fault was Arians ridiculous challenge on the PI play with Carlton Davis. We lost a timeout on a challenge that experience told us never had a chance in hell of winning. Big article this week on Belicheck that he does not consider such PI replay challenges as there are a waste of a time out. That is on Arians. The stats are out there that you are not going to succeed.

55 minutes ago, bucs63 said:

Perriman is a waste. Can he still be cut to collect a compensatory pick? A 6 or 7th would be great.

Because it moves others up the food chain who signed elsewhere, the Bucs should pick up a 4th rounder if Perriman is cut prior to Nov 7th and none of the Bucs who signed elsewhere are cut from their teams. Cleveland's got Adarius Taylor who only plays special teams and might be a candidate to be let go if they need a roster spot elsewhere but it still is unlikely.