Sign in to follow this  
tfree32

Where will Winston land?

11 minutes ago, The Rich McKay Conspiracy said:

I still think that Belichick is going to retire when Brady does.   He's 67 years old with absolutely zero to prove.  Why start over, let alone star over with Jameis Winston...

Nothing else really makes sense...I think only way from here is down....and hell no...nobody wants to watch Belichick talking football on tv....personality of a stick

1 hour ago, Gulf Shore Steve said:

I'm getting the vibe that Arians has been told who his QB is next season.

Maybe he didn't mean to come across as strong as he did 2 weeks ago, and felt the news media overreacted?

I have a hard time believing that ownership would be this committed to Winston with coach #3.

I don't disagree about the qualifications of the owners to offer opinions but they've done it before with the QB.  Arians has been making excuses left and right for Winston which brings up a whole bunch of other questions regarding the rest of the team however today the QB threw 43 passes and 21 ended up in the hands of the Bucs. In this day and age of QBs completing a much higher percentage of passes and throwing far few Ints than their generational predecessors that just isn't good.

We got "Jameis played his ass off today".

Either Arians is completely inept, isn't really the "straighshooter" thought to be or he's getting some "feedback" from above.

1 hour ago, Gulf Shore Steve said:

We got "Jameis played his ass off today".

Either Arians is completely inept, isn't really the "straighshooter" thought to be or he's getting some "feedback" from above.

Winston was fortunate to have Perriman look like the biggest ass after getting hit the face with the snap. Slow-mo on that impact was fukin hilarious as Winston eyes bugged out as he turned and saw it about to hit. The interceptions were definitely not his fault as the intended receiver failed to take up the exact position of the distant defenders. And Winston demonstrated extreme accuracy on the deep balls that were heaved somewhere near Evans who managed to get to where they were falling without being call for PI.  

10 minutes ago, bucs63 said:

I still hold the opinion that similar Glazer bullshit is what initiated the Gruden parting.

The entire Chris Simms saga had the earmarks of ownership input. We've been through that a few times. People will do a lot of things for a lot of money. Arians is getting a lot of money. He's not a young man.

He has been wholly unimpressive so far. The team was better last year.