Sign in to follow this  
Axe

Forget McCoy,, FUCK Asshat Winston !!

Don’t you think the Panthers defensive line being all over him within a third of a second of the snap is a huge part of this shit show today?

Winston looks rattled for sure, but I can’t say I blame him given how shit the offensive line play has been.  Despite all of it, this is a different game right now if Evans catches that really good deep pass at the end of the first half. 

10 minutes ago, The Rich McKay Conspiracy said:

Don’t you think the Panthers defensive line being all over him within a third of a second of the snap is a huge part of this shit show today?

Winston looks rattled for sure, but I can’t say I blame him given how shit the offensive line play has been.  Despite all of it, this is a different game right now if Evans catches that really good deep pass at the end of the first half. 

Please shut the fuck up with the excuses already.

Noooooo!

He isn't the answer. 

SMFH with people STILL trying to make excuses for the bum 

2 minutes ago, fanofdabucs said:

Please shut the fuck up with the excuses already.

Noooooo!

He isn't the answer. 

SMFH with people STILL trying to make excuses for the bum 

I’m not even trying to say he’s the answer, but the shit play extends well into the offensive line and the secondary.  Can’t win football games without massive improvement from those areas too.  Winston is having a shit game, but so is most of this team. 

I mean, as I’m typing this the fullback just dropped another super easy pass... this team makes routine shit look impossible and it’s not just Winston.

2 hours ago, The Rich McKay Conspiracy said:

Nope, RMC. This is all on Rapey Crablegs. The guy is fucking atrocious. He is horrible. He has got to be the worst QB in the NFL and possibly one of the worst all-time. He can't make reads. He can't throw accurate. He can view the field in front of him and decide whether to run or not. He makes stupid errant decisions with the football. He doesn't know when to throw it away.

There isn't one required ability a QB has to have to be in the NFL that he can do. Not one. Time to scrap his criminal ass.

15 minutes ago, SamuraiBuc said:

Nope, RMC. This is all on Rapey Crablegs. The guy is fucking atrocious. He is horrible. He has got to be the worst QB in the NFL and possibly one of the worst all-time. He can't make reads. He can't throw accurate. He can view the field in front of him and decide whether to run or not. He makes stupid errant decisions with the football. He doesn't know when to throw it away.

There isn't one required ability a QB has to have to be in the NFL that he can do. Not one. Time to scrap his criminal ass.

Agreed.

But there was a lot of shit on the bed today. I mean more than usual.

I never could get a handle on whether or not Mike Bajakian was a good quarterbacks coach.  But I can guarantee you that a bogus 'quarterback whisperer' and a 400-year-old Tom Moore aren't making any progress with Numbnuts.

30 minutes ago, JOEinPHX said:

I never could get a handle on whether or not Mike Bajakian was a good quarterbacks coach.  But I can guarantee you that a bogus 'quarterback whisperer' and a 400-year-old Tom Moore aren't making any progress with Numbnuts.

Agreed.  The Bucs already fired 2 head coaches trying to make Winston a successful qb.  Making it 3 won't change anything.  He is what he is.

Winston is not the answer. He will not the answer. He is not worth a new contract.

Time to play Griffin and see if the Buccaneers can roll with him while grooming a new QB or if they have to sign Gabbert or another veteran.

Bonzai... QB or not is always a horse and cart question. Look how much better the Jets are with Sam Darnold. I tend to agree with you that building a team without picking a QB high in the draft makes sense. The Buccaneers may have to take a QB next year, but not in the first round. The only returning QB they have is Griffin.

Let me rephrase that....we shouldn't grab a QB in the first, and probably not in the 2nd.  Admittedly, it might be that the Bucs are so bad at cutting their losses with an early 1st round QB.  But we're willing to piss away 5 years before we make the call, and if he shows a hint of talent, we give him an extension and piss away a few more years.  Trade those #1 picks for other players, and grab QBs later.  Then have them compete for the job.

8 hours ago, Bucaroo Bonzai said:

It's year 5, has he had 2 wins in a row where he played great yet?   Again, Bucs shouldn't draft QBs because we are rebuilding the team and training the QB at the same time.  So we end up making excuses for shitty QB play, or dumping a QB when the talent around them is much of the problem.

Baloney.

Draft a QB when you have a chance to get one like Burrow, or a few others that will be in this QB loaded draft.

Your constant thinking that you can build a great team THEN draft a QB is fantasyland stuff.

If the Bucs were able to draft a Joe Burrow next year, he would be walking into an offense loaded with weapons. Set at WR, TE  and RB. Then sign or draft  a RT.

Yo

You do not get anywhere without a decent QB but you also need a good defense. You can not have a game when your QB lights up the field with 48 points (both Fitz Magic against the Saints and Rams with Winston) but you are at the edge of your seat whether the D is going to be able to hold the lead. BTW, when Goff played the 49ers, he was only able to put up 7 points. I saw Tannehill and Marriota put up a shutout against Denver. Yet it is guaranteed no matter which one starts against the Bucs in Nashville, odds are either player will have a career day against the Bucs defense. Just like  the Giants QB Jones did in his first career start against the Bucs defense.

Since Gruden was fired in 2008, name the seasons where the Bucs had winning records. It was 2010 and 2016. In 2010, the Bucs defense was simply mediocre but it capitalized on a lot of turnovers. Same with 2016 except the defense that year played a decent half season. The first half of the 2016 season was like the shit show we are seeing now. Goff's yardage record against the Bucs D this year broke the record the Raiders set against the Bucs D in 2016.