Sign in to follow this  
rook

49ers are a far better team than last year

Last night's game left me feeling a little better about the loss against San Fransisco, but then I realized that it makes the Bucs and Browns basically the same thing:  a couple of 2-3 teams that have sucked for years, think they're better than they are, and just got their asses kicked by the 49'ers.

30 minutes ago, The Rich McKay Conspiracy said:

Last night's game left me feeling a little better about the loss against San Fransisco, but then I realized that it makes the Bucs and Browns basically the same thing:  a couple of 2-3 teams that have sucked for years, think they're better than they are, and just got their asses kicked by the 49'ers.

The Bucs were competitive in the game.    The Browns got their ass kicked from the opening whistle.

The Bucs lead at half and were down by 6 with less than 3 minutes left. The Cleveland game was over before the first half and maybe after the 84 yard TD run on the first play from scrimmage. It was 21-3 Niners at the half. My guess people changed their channels long before the first half ended. The Niners missed two FGs or the score would have been worse.