Sign in to follow this  
fanofdabucs

Every single national talk show is the same

If Matt Gay had made that kick the Bucs would be 3-1 and the talk would be different.  Fact is, the Bucs won a game just like this one in New Orleans last year and proceeded to suck and not be worth talking about.

Keep winning and it'll change.  Put up big numbers while going 4-12, it won't.

GMFB is the only show to highlight Tampa doing well and not just the Rams performance...and I don't think 3/4 of those guys on there have ever sniffed a football field!

It really is fucking ridiculous. It's like the Rams just let us walk into the endzone and handed us the 4 turnovers. We did nothing to earn the scores or those turnovers!

RIDICULOUS!

12 minutes ago, Regulator16 said:

GMFB is the only show to highlight Tampa doing well and not just the Rams performance...and I don't think 3/4 of those guys on there have ever sniffed a football field!

It really is fucking ridiculous. It's like the Rams just let us walk into the endzone and handed us the 4 turnovers. We did nothing to earn the scores or those turnovers!

RIDICULOUS!

I was listening to the Dan Patrick show today and they had one of the NFL talking heads on. 

They started talking about the Rams game and there was really no mention of the team that kicked their ass in their own house.

Then DP asked about what happened with Cowboys offense. And the first thing the guy said was "well let's start with giving some credit to a very good Saints defense"

Baaah...fuck all the national fucks.

On ESPN. one of the shows with Hannah Storm talked about how Suh stripped the ball from Goff and scored a TD. It was Shaq Barrett that stripped the ball while Suh recovered the fumble and ran it for a TD. Oddly the best coverage was on NFLN in real time Sunday where the ex players doing the analysis were impressed with Winston. the Bucs offense and Shaq Barrett.

19 minutes ago, bucs63 said:

I watched the highlights but didn't listen.

In his explaination did he say it was because Winston is in a contract year?

He actually didnt. He referred to Jameis being Jameis as always being a negative thing. Saying maybe Jameis being Jameis should be viewed as a positive the way hes playing the last 3 games.

1 hour ago, TouchDownTampaBay said:

He actually didnt. He referred to Jameis being Jameis as always being a negative thing. Saying maybe Jameis being Jameis should be viewed as a positive the way hes playing the last 3 games.

I thought Nate was pretty good....and Jameis and the team were talked about in a positive light....I think if you  do a job like the Bucs did against the Rams ….you deserve some accolades.....To be fair ..if your going to talk shit when we are real bad …..Hell....throw in a good Job Bucs when they deserve it.... 

24 minutes ago, jobuc597 said:

I thought Nate was pretty good....and Jameis and the team were talked about in a positive light....I think if you  do a job like the Bucs did against the Rams ….you deserve some accolades.....To be fair ..if your going to talk shit when we are real bad …..Hell....throw in a good Job Bucs when they deserve it.... 

I agree 100%! The more W's the more bandwagon jumpers we will see weekly.

2 hours ago, TouchDownTampaBay said:

I agree 100%! The more W's the more bandwagon jumpers we will see weekly.

Of course...it's human nature to side with winners.....But a Fan is a Fanatic...and sticks though thick and thin....most of the media bitching is simple... even if your a shit team …..get them a thumbs up for a good job....even right here on this site we had some great play and very little Talk about the positives....

34 minutes ago, jobuc597 said:

....even right here on this site we had some great play and very little Talk about the positives....

Bucs only had only 12 penalties.

Gave up over 500 yards and won.

Didn't miss any extra points.

Just remember, there's only two things that taste like fish. And one of them is fish.

All positives.

24 minutes ago, bucs63 said:

Bucs only had only 12 penalties.

Gave up over 500 yards and won.

Didn't miss any extra points.

Just remember, there's only two things that taste like fish. And one of them is fish.

All positives.

So …..Betty White …..The other fish taste?.....

I think this win in California might turn out to be similar to the Bucs win in 1995 in San Diego in Dungy's first season which turned around the face of the franchise of losing. This was a huge boost to team mentality, that Arians has brought a culture to the Bucs that will overcome the stench of Schiano, Lovie, Raheem et al. We can only hope, but we may want to mark the tape on that win and reflect on it at some point later this year.