Wow what a start. Bucs 7-0

[[Template forums/front/topics/activity is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
Just now, SamuraiBuc said:

O-Line did a phenomenal job against that defensive line.

Great Bucs win!

All year they've been very good.

I watched a lot of NFL QBs get their asses kicked today.

Only time Winston was touched was due to good coverage and/or him holding the ball too long.

Kudos to the much malignant OL.

Amazing what good coaching, play calling and QB play can do for an oline.

6 minutes ago, fanofdabucs said:

Only time Winston was touched was due to good coverage and/or him holding the ball too long.

Can't argue that point, fan.

For the first time in a long time, the offense looked like it was clicking and they made the Lambs look ridiculous.

1 hour ago, fanofdabucs said:

I think you meant maligned. Although the O-Line is generally kind of malignant. 🙂

You know...I get it, we're the Sucks...,I mean Bucs.

But it still pissed me off when I watch these sports shows with all these analysts talking about the game yesterday...and not ONE...NOT ONE MOTHER FUCKING ANALYST talks about how good the Bucs played...but instead how bad the Rams played and What's wrong with Jared Goff?

The Rams were fucking 3-0! There is nothing wrong with that team! THEY JUST GOT BEAT!

They went up against a team that held Run CMC to peanuts, and Saquan Barkley to nothing and put him out the game! And held Gurley to under 20yds. Making the Rams one dimensional. But it's the Rams playing bad...not Tampa playing good! FUCK OFF!

14 minutes ago, Regulator16 said:

You know...I get it, we're the Sucks...,I mean Bucs.

But it still pissed me off when I watch these sports shows with all these analysts talking about the game yesterday...and not ONE...NOT ONE MOTHER FUCKING ANALYST talks about how good the Bucs played...but instead how bad the Rams played and What's wrong with Jared Goff?

The Rams were fucking 3-0! There is nothing wrong with that team! THEY JUST GOT BEAT!

They went up against a team that held Run CMC to peanuts, and Saquan Barkley to nothing and put him out the game! And held Gurley to under 20yds. Making the Rams one dimensional. But it's the Rams playing bad...not Tampa playing good! FUCK OFF!

This shit right here.

Had the Bucs made one kick against the Giants..they're 3-1. 

Yet it's whats wrong with the Rams defense. As if Donald, Fowler, Matthews, Talib, Peters etc. All forgot how to play football. 

How about instead of trying to figure out how what's wrong with the Rams, you just give credit to the Bucs offense and their coaches.

Same as it every was.

28 minutes ago, fanofdabucs said:

Same as it every was.

When can we get credit? When can we get respect?

Same as it ever was.

I believe there are still some talking boobs who trash our Lombardi because of Gruden's Raiders knowledge and even bullshit like the Raiders center not taking his meds and turning up mental before the game. 

Same as it ever was, alright.

Same as it ever was.