Sign in to follow this  
Chas

It hurts to be a Buccaneers fan these days

The title says it all.

I just knew the Buccaneers would miss that FG kick. Deep down. Yet, I was there hoping that it would be made. I was hoping to have a good week. Now I have to suck it up and feel like crap. That loss was back breaking. I think the team might just be done.

Then again in recent history that is most years by week three.

1 hour ago, mistermarty said:

As soon as I saw those gay ass yellow shoes today I knew we we were done. Cut his ass on Monday so we can can have another kicker screw us next week. Just give Atlanta a 3rd round draft pick for Bryant and end this God for shaken curse.

Are those canary shoes even allowed per the strick NFL uniform standards? 

He also won 3 division titles in 7 years although the SB championship is the only he won playoff games. Raheem Morris, and Dirk Koetter were our two winningest coaches after Gruden and the only coaches that had a season where they were over 500.  However 17-31 and 19-29 is not anything to brag about.

One bright note for the game is that it made it to the national news shows this morning. A good break in all the political talk and the usual irritatingly sensationalized crap. Even though it was focused on the rookie QB kicking Buc ass in a come from her behind victory, the Glazers must be pleased to get the national attention.