Sign in to follow this  
rook

Hump needs to leave the Titans

I suppose he left for the money....now he will be forgotten.....love the dude but.....chasing the dollar isn't always best.....

Remember Eric Rhett....he was a major player for the Bucs..he left for the money and honestly can't remember hearing another peep from him ...my Youngest brother used to play cards with him....

https://www.fantasypros.com/nfl/players/adam-humphries.php

Expert Note
View More Notes

Humphries was tremendous at the close of the season for Tampa, and while New England may have been a better landing spot, he falls into a nice spot in Tennessee too where there is limited competition for targets. He makes for a solid WR5 with bye week appeal.

Player News
View More News

Adam Humphries catches two passes in loss on Sunday

Adam Humphries caught both of his targets for -1 yards in the Titans' Week 2 loss to the Colts by a 19-17 score.

Fantasy Impact

Humphries has only seen three targets in his first two games and it does not look like he will be a big part of the offense. Fantasy owners should be moving on from the receiver and looking on the waiver wire for replacements.

John Aubin - Sep 15, 2019

1 hour ago, jobuc597 said:

I suppose he left for the money....now he will be forgotten.....love the dude but.....chasing the dollar isn't always best.....

He's making over $12 million this season on a $36 million contract. I doubt he was offered much Glazer gold  and that'll buy a lotta fukin biscuits. He can't eat that rock star status he developed with our Bucs.

I mean of course your right....take the money.....need to buy the biscuits.....but here he had fans and showed up on NFLN on the highlight reel....some guys wouldn't be ok with just the money.....and the money is what it's about......not many get statues for having lots of money…..