Sign in to follow this  
Bucaroo Bonzai

Putting it in perspective...it's game 1 in a new system.

There's a Cardinals fans posting in the Bucs subreddit saying that the Cardinals started 2-3 in Arians first year before finishing 10-6, that Palmer looked completely lost at first and then eventually it all clicked.

I think we're wrong to lose our minds... worst case scenario the team sucks and it's the same story as the last 15 years.  Best case scenario, this is going to take a little bit of time to get right.

I get what Bonzai is saying however how fuckin' long are we gonna be saying for one reason or another "we need a few more games" to make a judgement? I'm not clamoring for him to be yanked but I just see the same pattern happening throughout year 5 as we have years 1-4 and, in reality, year -1 at FSU.

GSS, I'm mainly saying we are going to have to wait, but yeah there is definitely a pattern, and I agree that from a non-FSU homer standpoint, he had one good/great year at FSU followed by 5 years of mediocrity.   Also, it seems to me that a better QB would have hit his target instead of shooting out all those apartment windows.

I hate the way we lost....Winston was a big part of the loss....but holy shit ...it was a team effort...many contributors to the shit show....we ain't getting better QB help this year unless Brady Gets traded to the Bucs....I've had enough losing already.....I have to ask myself if my Lazyboy is just too lumpy and I need to shop for a new one...

2 hours ago, bucs63 said:

One game into a new system. Four years in the same system.

Same old shit. Same old Bucs.

This is such a true statement:

Winston turnovers

Good plays called back for holding

A flash of a running game nothing great

O-line still needs work

This team has to many weapons on offense that we should not be having 400+ yards on offense a game. 

On 9/10/2019 at 6:34 PM, Bucaroo Bonzai said:

There were a few big mistakes that really hurt the Bucs.  So regardless, Winston needs at least 3-4 more games before we can really judge.  I don't have a lot of faith, but maybe he pulls it off.

Winston has been getting chances and chances and more chances. He is a mediocre QB at best.