Sign in to follow this  
rook

Horrible play call and bad pass by Winston

When I saw this thread title my immediate thought was, “which bad play call and which bad pass is he talking about? There are several to choose from.”

Bruce Arians took the Tampa job, in part, to prove that Jameis Winston is a franchise quarterback and to showcase Byron  Leftwich as an offensive coordinator.  Well, I think we learned a lot about the player and coordinator today.  

2 hours ago, SundayTicket said:

When I saw this thread title my immediate thought was, “which bad play call and which bad pass is he talking about? There are several to choose from.”

Bruce Arians took the Tampa job, in part, to prove that Jameis Winston is a franchise quarterback and to showcase Byron  Leftwich as an offensive coordinator.  Well, I think we learned a lot about the player and coordinator today.  

The only potentially redeeming quality of Arians being here is that when the "quarterback whisperer" tells ownership #3 is a boob, they may believe him. 

The only bad thing in all of that, is it means that the only logical decision is to shitcan the GM when you shitcan the problem. That's probably a bridge too far and they'll make the wrong decision.