Sign in to follow this  
Tundra

Are you all fucking idiots?

Not a word spoken about the defensive goodness? Some moron sees the QBs getting 0.3 seconds to throw and blames the QB and not a word about throttling love interest Baker Mayfield? That’s the worst that overhyped manzelian fuckstick has ever played in his life and all you see here is “hope Jameis gets popped.” 

Some fans. 

45 minutes ago, fanofdabucs said:

No one wants to see Winston get hurt. Relax man. 

We all hope Winston leads this tran to the playoffs and gets a new longterm deal. 

Preseason football is awful. Everything about it. 

Sometimes you just have to have fun with it to get through it.

Go Bucs

Go Jaboo

So what was the beverage of choice last night?     Hope you have enough left to sit through Franks tonight.

Just now, UncleBuc said:

Mayfield's numbers were pathetic, and he had time to stand back there and Pat the ball.

The Bucs defensive scheme is so much better and more aggressive.

Not sure about him having time to stand and pat the ball. The pressure was pretty good last night. 

Watching DBs making plays on the ball instead of backpedaling is refreshing. 

If they can somehow find a way to protect Winston..this team can compete with anyone. 

2 hours ago, bucs63 said:

Don't know bout the rest a y'all, but yeah. Have I ever given ya any reason to question ir.?

That’s kind of what I was thinking!

Preseason is garbage. Forming any kind of opinion based off it is garbage. But hey! At least football is back!

I’ve watched enough preseason to know I haven’t seen squat......from anyone in any role. Preseason is a gage used to see who makes the team that normally wouldn’t. That’s about it. Year past, I might be a bit upset about Winston looking the way he has, the O-Line being the only O-Line in the league that doesn’t seem to understand their only function is blocking, and a kicker that has one job and can’t seem to do it. Now, not so much.

Glad football is back. Can’t wait to debate and discuss with the normal band of Buccaneer faithfuls here. Gives us all something to do in the fall/winter.

Go Bucs!