Sign in to follow this  
Regulator16

O-Line looks like shit

5 hours ago, fanofdabucs said:

No I kinda hoping he gets popped and we can finally move on...not really..well maybe 

You are a fucking idiot for saying that. You blame the QB? Seriously? You probably would want Lurch instead, that would have been the answer YEAH! 

Your last name Culverhouse?

5 hours ago, fanofdabucs said:

Careful..talk about about Jesus Winston and the FSU fanboys will start pouting and somehow making us feel better about Winstom because of our back up options. 

Love it

You are a fucking moron. Lurch loving cumstain. I am a Gator.

Cappa, Bennecockht, and those whatshisnames aren't safe on the roster. Or shouldn't be. Maybe Cappa.

There are probably a few rejects available as upgrades after the cuts.

And the trade Brate for Online help idea is laughable. How often have the Bucs NOT not gotten the shitty end of the stick in a desperate trsde.?

I think it comes down to this: Jameis cannot be under any kind of pressure from anywhere or he panics and makes stupid mistakes. He makes mistakes on his own, but amp the pressure up and watch him really "shine".

The unfortunate thing is that this O-Line that is now in year I don't even fucking remember rebuild is just as bad as it ever was with no end in sight. Please explain to me how this gaggle of fucks can legitimately be this bad all the time? We (Bucs fans) have watched countless O-Linemen be drafted, traded for, and signed right under our noses, and the organization collectively has shit the bed since the Dungy days. I mean Gruden had some nice pieces, but even the Super Bowl line was sort of patchwork.

I'm just tired of watching shitty O-Line play and we have the worst. Preseason or not.