Sign in to follow this  
fanofdabucs

Flag Fest WTF!

There have been so many memorable moments with referee calls they should get all the air time they want.

Who doesn't remember that "Giving the quarteback the business in the bottom of the pile" call along with the little fist pumping gesture? Some of the greatest NFL moments for fuck sake.

2 minutes ago, bucs63 said:

There have been so many memorable moments with referee calls they should get all the air time they want.

Who doesn't remember that "Giving the quarteback the business in the bottom of the pile" call along with the little fist pumping gesture? Some of the greatest NFL moments for fuck sake.

Ben Dreith was the all time coolest. 

On 8/17/2019 at 2:19 AM, Tundra said:

Dude that is absolutely priceless and we will revisit this one day with our sticks -- I have two years of a girl teen left and then I'm a free agent and am planning to be a golf whore. So...............

Played Streamsong Red yesterday. 

If you don't know about Streamsong, check it out. Whenever you come in town for a game, this is where we will go play. 

https://www.streamsongresort.com/florida-resident-rate/?gclid=EAIaIQobChMInPHUwYiP5AIVF1uGCh1iLQvwEAAYASAAEgJjlvD_BwE

6 minutes ago, fanofdabucs said:

Played Streamsong Red yesterday. 

If you don't know about Streamsong, check it out. Whenever you come in town for a game, this is where we will go play. 

https://www.streamsongresort.com/florida-resident-rate/?gclid=EAIaIQobChMInPHUwYiP5AIVF1uGCh1iLQvwEAAYASAAEgJjlvD_BwE

Ni-I-I-I-I-ice!