Sign in to follow this  
TouchDownTampaBay

Suh vs Phins

I'm sure I've never read anything like that about McCnt, 

Although I did read about him helping people up, heard him apologizing for hitting a quarterback, to the quarterback, watched him dance in a fucking kimono, wear batman shit and serve ice cream and snowcones, carry rookie helmets -- good riddance to that soft overly sensitive whiny fuckhead. 

1 hour ago, Tundra said:

As far as joint practice goes I remember when it was with the Patriots McCoy said how surprised he was when Brady would take a snap before he was ready.

Should have had him take his ice cream to go right then.

Defensive MVP

A number of guys stood out the past three weeks, but new defensive lineman Gerald McCoy takes these honors. First, if the last three weeks mean anything, the man still has plenty left in the tank. There were days he was simply unblockable; grown men aren’t supposed to be able to throw other grown men as easily as he does. But more than that, he’s already inserted himself into the fabric of the team, which is impressive for a longtime rival.

https://www.heraldonline.com/sports/nfl/carolina-panthers/article233966757.html

McCoy angry?? Dude you crack me up. 

McCoy won't be "a better player". His MO was to make most of his plays early in games and usually disappear in the 4th quarter. 

The biggest difference will be that he now has players around him who can take advantage of the double teams he will see in the first half.

3 hours ago, fanofdabucs said:

McCoy angry?? Dude you crack me up. 

McCoy won't be "a better player". His MO was to make most of his plays early in games and usually disappear in the 4th quarter. 

The biggest difference will be that he now has players around him who can take advantage of the double teams he will see in the first half.

It will be interesting to see if his new teammates get wise to his pussiness, pulling himself out of a game for a hangnail and not letting the trainers have a look, then reinserting himself when he felt like it. Pure pussy.  I remember his final game in college, it was the Sun Bowl against Stanford. It was crunch time  He wasn't on the field. 

Pussy.  Fuck McCnt. His teammates will call him out for being a pussy.  Apparently JPP did it last year but it was hushed up. 

22 hours ago, Gulf Shore Steve said:

In my original post I was talking about another team talking about McCoy in the way the Phins writer talked about Suh. Your link is from a Panthers writer who is obviously biased.

That being said, it appears Samuel is getting fitted for the gold jacket according to them :)

OFFENSIVE MVP

Any credibility we have would be lost if we didn’t pick third-year receiver Curtis Samuel. Rivera said he’s “light years ahead” of where he was in years past, and it has shown on the field practically every day. From the moment he snagged his long touchdown grab from Cam Newton on the first night, Samuel has been practically impossible to cover. He makes one or two plays every day that bring a wow-factor and it’s a safe bet the same continues once the regular season gets underway.

22 minutes ago, TouchDownTampaBay said:

In my original post I was talking about another team talking about McCoy in the way the Phins writer talked about Suh. Your link is from a Panthers writer who is obviously biased.

That being said, it appears Samuel is getting fitted for the gold jacket according to them :)

OFFENSIVE MVP

Any credibility we have would be lost if we didn’t pick third-year receiver Curtis Samuel. Rivera said he’s “light years ahead” of where he was in years past, and it has shown on the field practically every day. From the moment he snagged his long touchdown grab from Cam Newton on the first night, Samuel has been practically impossible to cover. He makes one or two plays every day that bring a wow-factor and it’s a safe bet the same continues once the regular season gets underway.

Fuck the Panthies. It's silly season for chrissakes. Let's see what happens when Samuel gets smashed in the grill by a press corner. Unfortunately I don't expect that from any of our guys.  I mean like Desmond Trufant, someone like him. 

On 8/14/2019 at 10:24 AM, Tundra said:

Although I did read about him helping people up, heard him apologizing for hitting a quarterback, to the quarterback, watched him dance in a fucking kimono, wear batman shit and serve ice cream and snowcones, carry rookie helmets -- good riddance to that soft overly sensitive whiny fuckhead. 

How soon we forget those classic sporting media articles about how viciously McCnt attacked a block of ice with a straight razor to get that really nice shaved ice for the team sno-cones....

Image result for shaved ice sno cone