Sign in to follow this  
fanofdabucs

Alex Cappa

One area of major concern for this season is RG. BeneCock was awful last year and Cappa was a rookie coming from a small school who played mostly OT.

Early reports have been that Cappa is starting to turn the corner and become the starting RG. I've been skeptical because I figured maybe he is just the least sucky of what we have. 

So watching the game Friday, Cappa was definitely a player I wanted to watch closely and see how he looked.

PR Cover 3 did a breakdown with video of each play from the Bucs opening drive. 

Cappa wasn't just "not bad", he was actually really good. With a perfect mix of 6 runs and 6 passes, we got to see him in pass pro, power run blocking, pull blocking, zone blocking and even leading the way on screen passes.

Check it out and watch Cappa. Sure it's preseason, but he looked good.

A lot to like..play number 10 is probably my favorite where Cappa flings his guy to the turf 

https://www.pewterreport.com/cover-3-why-leftwich-can-succeed-bucs-play-caller/2/

12 minutes ago, fanofdabucs said:

One area of major concern for this season is RG. BeneCock was awful last year and Cappa was a rookie coming from a small school who played mostly OT.

Early reports have been that Cappa is starting to turn the corner and become the starting RG. I've been skeptical because I figured maybe he is just the least sucky of what we have. 

So watching the game Friday, Cappa was definitely a player I wanted to watch closely and see how he looked.

PR Cover 3 did a breakdown with video of each play from the Bucs opening drive. 

Cappa wasn't just "not bad", he was actually really good. With a perfect mix of 6 runs and 6 passes, we got to see him in pass pro, power run blocking, pull blocking, zone blocking and even leading the way on screen passes.

Check it out and watch Cappa. Sure it's preseason, but he looked good.

A lot to like..play number 10 is probably my favorite where Cappa flings his guy to the turf 

https://www.pewterreport.com/cover-3-why-leftwich-can-succeed-bucs-play-caller/2/

Very pleasant surprise, and way better than he looked last year in preseason.  The starting five looked solid for sure, it can’t hurt that they’re not going to,do that stupid rotation bullshit that Drk Knttr insisted on during his reign of under achievement. 

Go Cappa go.

If...............a big if............................

IF

Cappa, RoHo, Spence, and Hargreaves all produce like productive starters, and I mean mid-tier average NFL players,  this would be an enormous boost to the Bucs chances of winning more games than they lose, and a tremendous indictment as to the ultimate ineptitude of Big Ugly Head Mike Smith, Warhoppingfuck, and Dork Knttr, who never seemed to grasp that the ultimate role of an NFL Head Coach is to LEAD THE FUCKING TEAM, which includes forcing necessary changes to be made so the players he has produce to their capabilities. Instead we watched the opposite happen. 

What a clusterfuck of buffoonery.

I mean Bucfoonery