Sign in to follow this  
Tundra

Lurch Glennon’s Relentless Pursuit of Mediocrity

In typical Lurch fashion,  he goes out for the Raiders and throws two picks in less than a half against the Rams scrubs. Only Lurch can suck enough to force Gruden to consider keeping Nathan Fucking Peterman as Carr’s backup. 

Lurch is exactly who most of us sane fans knew when Dumfuknik drafted him out of NC State, renowned quarterback factory. Fuckin Lurch. 

PS -- wow does Blake Bortles look like shit. He was victimized by a number of drops but -- wow does he suck.  I can't believe I would rather have Blaine Goobert than him, but it's true/ 

Just now, JOEinPHX said:

He shoulda stuck with playing goalkeeper for the Dutch women's team.

lagos-28-02-2019-cascade-resort-algarve-

HOLY FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!  WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Joe that is absolutely him -- uh, her -- um, it.   That is more freaky than I can handle!

2 hours ago, Tundra said:

In typical Lurch fashion,  he goes out for the Raiders and throws two picks in less than a half against the Rams scrubs. Only Lurch can suck enough to force Gruden to consider keeping Nathan Fucking Peterman as Carr’s backup. 

Lurch is exactly who most of us sane fans knew when Dumfuknik drafted him out of NC State, renowned quarterback factory. Fuckin Lurch. 

PS -- wow does Blake Bortles look like shit. He was victimized by a number of drops but -- wow does he suck.  I can't believe I would rather have Blaine Goobert than him, but it's true/ 

I wonder if Hard Knocks will give us a view of Gruden's analysis of the Dutch goal......er....Mike.

9 hours ago, Gulf Shore Steve said:

I wonder if Hard Knocks will give us a view of Gruden's analysis of the Dutch goal......er....Mike.

You know Gruden will look at the film of those two picks, watch Lurch in the pocket and have some fine commentary. I’m calling it now - Gruden will keep Peterman and launch Lurch back to the Dutch Dykes or whatever that soccer team is called. 

17 hours ago, Tundra said:

HOLY FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!  WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Joe that is absolutely him -- uh, her -- um, it.   That is more freaky than I can handle!

Showed the photo to my son - 'Holy Fuck' was his reaction too.

7 minutes ago, Bucaroo Bonzai said:

Still early in preseason.  He had a good completion percentage and yardage, and he has only had 6 months to learn the system.   Bwahahaha.

He did remind me of a young Peyton Manning a little. Except for the interceptions ,  the awkward dropback and squeamishness in the pocket, the wind up, the incessant habit of checking down for five yards when 12 are needed. 

Otherwise a dead ringer. 

On 8/11/2019 at 11:58 PM, JOEinPHX said:

He shoulda stuck with playing goalkeeper for the Dutch women's team.

lagos-28-02-2019-cascade-resort-algarve-Image result for glennon mike qb

Other than the hair.....

...which means the Dutch Glennon has much more testosterone flowing through the veins. Glennon family probably wishes they kept the tougher of the twins instead of putting up for adoption in Netherlands.

35 minutes ago, jspaldin said:

Then you see this pic and realize that Lurch must be a master at the chocolate souffle...

Image result for glennon mike qb

The goofy bastage may be a lousy NFL quarterback (as I said he is), but he probably lays his Johnson across his swimming pool and has the wife and dog frolic on it.  It’s good to be Glennon. 

18 minutes ago, Tundra said:

The goofy bastage may be a lousy NFL quarterback (as I said he is), but he probably lays his Johnson across his swimming pool and has the wife and dog frolic on it.  It’s good to be Glennon. 

Might explain what he mysteriously trips in the backfield while scrambling....

5 hours ago, Boatrunner said:

Gruden is hilarious on Hard Knocks this week- He's about to lose his mind with his backup QBs

If Carr goes down the Raiders are Phucked,  They have Glennon going against the Great Nathan Petermann 

Peterman will win the cripple fight.