Sign in to follow this  
rook

A career clipboard QB in Josh Johnson

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/detroit-lions-sign-josh-johnson-marking-13th-stop-of-qbs-nfl-career/ar-AAFCNex?ocid=spartandhp

He has played for 13 NFL teams but he has taken snaps in the regular season for 4 of them. He has hardly been roughed over but my guess he has made 6 to 7 million dollars (maybe more) without getting a lot of wear and tear.

9 hours ago, rook said:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/detroit-lions-sign-josh-johnson-marking-13th-stop-of-qbs-nfl-career/ar-AAFCNex?ocid=spartandhp

He has played for 13 NFL teams but he has taken snaps in the regular season for 4 of them. He has hardly been roughed over but my guess he has made 6 to 7 million dollars (maybe more) without getting a lot of wear and tear.

Funny how he was the Back up to our own Byron Leftwindupwhich….and a actual starter for the Bucs.....before Michael Jackson Lead the team …..Holy shit we sucked....

Josh’s Johnson should be considered for the Hall of Fame.  This must be a record for number of teams he’s been on.  I wish he could actually play and perform well once. Just for the hell of it. 

I saw Josh Johnson start against the Skins in 2009 after Leftwich was benched. He was 0-4 as a starting QB in 2009. Rookie Josh Freeman replaced him and won the Bucs first game against the Packers and Aaron Rodgers. His best moments as a Buc was part of the Bucs wildcat package.

1 minute ago, rook said:

I saw Josh Johnson start against the Skins in 2009 after Leftwich was benched. He was 0-4 as a starting QB in 2009. Rookie Josh Freeman replaced him and won the Bucs first game against the Packers and Aaron Rodgers. His best moments as a Buc was part of the Bucs wildcat package.

I don’t remember that wildcat package ever producing shit. 

2 minutes ago, Tundra said:

I don’t remember that wildcat package ever producing shit. 

it produced a key first down on 4th and 1 a game tying TD drive in the MNF win against the Colts in 2011. It was 4th and 1 at the Colts 24 and JJ ran 8 yards for a first down. It was not run a lot or designed to gash an opponent. It was far more successful then the Benn around reverses or the standard offense Josh Johnson ran as a starting QB.

Wildcat plays were not a big part of the Bucs offense but they had some success but one decent run or pass play is not what makes a successful drive. It was primarily a change of pace play.